Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With all the bows I have here, I can't believe I never tried double topknots before! Doesn't she look cute?

Now I wish I had some purple nail polish here....

Attachments

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Great job Marj! I think Lady looks beautiful in her doubles. I did these one time for Emma. They stayed in just long enough for a picture LOL! Love the purple on Lady too!

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
:w00t: Marj! Stop it!!! You make it look so easy!!!!!

......you're making me look bad :HistericalSmiley:
:blush: I've tried so many times and only got them in "pretty good" a couple of times!!!!!!

Actually I LOVE doubles on Lady. :aktion033:

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:w00t: Marj! Stop it!!! You make it look so easy!!!!!

......you're making me look bad :HistericalSmiley:
:blush: I've tried so many times and only got them in "pretty good" a couple of times!!!!!!

Actually I LOVE doubles on Lady. :aktion033:
That was my first try, too. I made the pigtails first, to make sure they were centered, before I doubled them over. It was very easy.

Of course Lady sits there like an angel. She is so used to having her hair fixed.

Painting her nails might be another story!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Marj, that is one fabulous picture of Lady.:wub::wub: She looks so beautiful in her double topknots and purple works for her.
I just had to laugh -- it made me think of an old saying about the shoemaker's son going around with no shoes. I looked it up and saw the original version is "The cobbler's children go unshod." It said it means that the cobbler spends so much time looking afer his customers' needs that he has no time for his children's. The concept applies generally to outward looking people. That's you Marj. Looking out for everyone, helping them with advice, and making your beautiful bows for us and poor Ms. Lady never had two matching ones for a double topknot. :HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
8,106 Posts
Stunning. Lavender color, too.

Marj's velvet 3/8" bows are my absolute favorite!!
xoxoxoxooxoxoxoxo

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Stunning. Lavender color, too.

Marj's velvet 3/8" bows are my absolute favorite!!
xoxoxoxooxoxoxoxo
I've got some new colors for the holidays, too - deep purple, hot pink, plum and turquoise. Just waiting for my BIL to update my website!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Ohhhh, she looks so darn cute in those doubles!! She poses like a pro!! She looks so proud of herself. I think she knows how cute she looks!!

·
Premium Member
17,460 Posts
Marj, the top-knots are great but what I find impressive is her longer coat! Yea, Marj! I know that isn't the easy part! So take a bow umm bow - wow! or just plain WOW! And when you spell WOW upside down it spells MOM---which is what you are to her! Yea Marj!

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
She looks adorable,did she keep them in long? Mine used to tear them right out until we started to call them bye bye bows,now they beg fo rthem and leave them in ..
I can't wait to see her in double piggies!

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Oh Marj,

Lady is lovely. She looks as though she’s saying - "look at what MY mommy made, especially for me. How endearing. :wub:

I wish that Barron did not pull bows out of Lucy’s hair - I would love to use them on her - but, he will simply not leave her alone, until he pulls the bows out of her hair, and proceeds to rip them apart.

Allie

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
She looks adorable,did she keep them in long? Mine used to tear them right out until we started to call them bye bye bows,now they beg fo rthem and leave them in ..
I can't wait to see her in double piggies!
They are still in. She knows she looks hot!

I just ordered her some fuschia sparkly nail polish!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts