Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to pop in and let you all know that the girls and I are still here! Albeit much less frequently. Life has just been so hectic lately. I decided to make a career change last year, so I went back to college last summer to begin working towards a degree in physical therapy. Between work and now studies, I just haven't had much free time.

Susie & Sadie are both doing great. They had their check-up and blood work done several months back, and the vet said they are in perfect health and in the condition of dogs half their age, so that made me very happy! :chili:

Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know that even though I don't have a chance to post very much, I still think of you often and have missed you all!

I also want to say a HUGE thank you to whoever renewed my SM membership! I've been meaning to renew and just hadn't gotten around to it, but now realized that someone has already done it for me! Thank you so much to whoever it was! You are ALL just the best! :grouphug:

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
It's nice to see your girls and to know you are all doing well. Good luck with the studies too, good for you!

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Hi Allison!
Thank you for the update!
Glad all is well there with you & Susie & Sadie! :) :)

Maybe next update, some more pics of your sweeties? :whistle:

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
I am so glad all is well with you and that you're too busy to post!!!!! That's OK as long as you check in once in a while. I've missed seeing your girls......

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
:chili:Allison:chili: I miss you:hugging:I know you have been very busy, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Hopefully your life will settle down and you will be back more. :prayer:You have a special place in my heart. I love you. Give Sadie and Susie loves from awntie.:smootch::heart:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Allison - so great to see you again and especially your double S sweeties in your siggie.:wub::wub: Glad they're so healthy and how exciting for you to be pursuing a new career. :chili::chili: Congrats and keep studying. :grouphug: Would love to see a current pic of Susie and Sadie. :wub:

·
Registered
3,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, guys! We love you all! :sLo_grouphug3:

I am soooo lax in taking new pics. I have got to get around to doing that one of these days. :brownbag:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Allison, its good to see you posting. I have wondered where you and your beautiful girl are. I'm glad things are going good and that the pups are doing so well. I hope we see more of you. You've been missed!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
allison, i was wondering were u had gone n those precious girls of urs , love the siggy ... congrats on going back to school , awesome

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
so good to hear from you Allison, how exciting about your new career!!
looking forward to seeing pics of Susie and Sadie!!:wub::wub:

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Aww we miss you on here but totally understand how life can get in the way. Sounds like you have had lots of exciting changes!!! Congratulations!!!! And glad to hear the girls are doing well. Please give them extra hugs and kisses from all of us!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts