Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know Sandi posted about Paulann (Abellas mommy) not being around for a long time. What about Paula (Matilda's mommy). She has been missing on here for quite a while too. Has anyone heard from either of them? Walter or Marie, have you heard from Paula? I wish we knew that they both are ok.

·
Premium Member
1,621 Posts
I have been wondering the same thing. Hope we hear from someone soon.

·
Super Moderator
9,724 Posts
Kathy and Pat,

There are lots of reasons that some members may not be posting as much as they used to. Sometimes they leave or become inactive for personal reasons, sometimes they just need a break, sometimes they are busy with other things, other times it is for technical reasons. Having said that, Paula is having an issue with logging in again; I am trying to help her with that. Yes, Lorin and Paula and the girls are doing just fine. She is of course concerned about Covid spikes but is being careful.

·
Premium Member
17,565 Posts
All good reasons, Walter!
I know, technically, we are not suppose to ask according to SM guidelines, but w/Covid-19 it is difficult to not ask. Thank you for helping Paula w/the tech stuff. We all look to you as the tech guru!

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
Been out of action for a while.. We lost two fluff babies in December, Amber, our cocker spaniel and Emily our last maltese..We miss them terribly..
Sassy the chihuahua is with us and we're dealing with her health issues as best we can.

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
Michelle, I have been missing your posts and hope that post more often and let us know how you and Al are doing. And yes, I know all to well what it is to lose one or more of our precious little fluffs. I hope that you and Al had a Happy Thanksgiving.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts