Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
Pat & Maggie (& Casey too!)
1,688 Posts
My heart goes out to you Marie. Believe me, I know what it's like to lose your heart dog. It's been almost a year and a half since I lost Maggie and I miss her everyday. I guess it gets a bit easier as time goes by but it still hurts like crazy. My thoughts are with you🥰

·
Administrator
Walter & Casper with Lucky (forever in my heart).
10,259 Posts
Oh Marie I know that picture so well. Special days are especially hard. Diwali and Christmas are the times I miss little Luck the most. Snowball always looked so cute in his Halloween costumes. Just a special little guy. It is so unfair that their lifespans are so short, they give us so much happiness and joy. Thinking about you.

·
Registered
MILLIE, BABY {4-25-22}, & KAR {1995 aprox.}
1,410 Posts
I'm so very sorry to hear of your loss of sweet precious Snowball pie. I remember you lovingly posting about her very often. I'm just now hearing of this sad news, I've been away from SM. Such adorable photos, Snowball pie resembled my boy Baby who I also recently lost in April, they look as though they could have been brother & sister. Having my new little rescue Millie here with me now helps with my pain, she gives me a reason to smile again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts