Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Msisy is having difficulty today . It appears it is more her back than the cancer but that can be just as bad.
She is having difficulty with walking and her vet wasn't in today and though I could have seen another I feel her case is too complex for those vets who haven't had much input on her background and multiple issues.
I decided to take the protocol we did when she injured her back last July... till we can discuss her situation with her regular vet. They left a note to call me when she returns tomorrow.. we may pop in for a steroid shot and do a more lengthy evaluation when she goes in on Friday.
Just please say a little prayer we can do something to manage her pain.. Thanks.
Terry and Missy

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Awww...will say a prayer for both of you...
Big hugs to you both...
Missy is SO lucky to have you!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
I hope that Missy will have a better day tomorrow. Take care of both of you!

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
will include both you and Missy in my prayers...hope she is feeling better

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Terry,my prayers are coming for you and poor Missy. I pray her pain will ease and she will be back to her ole self quickly.I know how much you love her and that love is returned a thousand times over to you from Missy.You are in my thoughts....Sheila

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
So sorry to hear little Missy is in pain again. She will be in my thoughts and hopefully will feel better tomorrow with the medicine you gave her. She is such a good fighter, she will get over this too.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I will be thinking about you and Missy, and hoping that her pain (and yours) will be alleviated. Missy is a lucky little girl to have you for her mommy! Hope you both get some rest tonight.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts