Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Thank you so much for sharing, what a beautiful tribute to a special girl.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Sounds like Missy was very lucky to have you and you were lucky to have her. A few years ago I had to make the choose to let my childhood dog go or keep her longer. It was so hard. I held her in my arms and new she could finally rest. You and Missy are in my thoughts.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Truly beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Oh Terri, what a beautiful tribute to Missy and her life. I did pretty good until I got to the part about the kithes and I lost it. I call them kissy kissy or kithy kithy, but by any name they are as precious. Thank you for sharing with us.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
That was beautiful!!!

Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Your tribute to Missy was so touching. I am sure most of us have had a dog like Missy once in our lives and your words brought back memories of my doggie soulmate I had years ago. Thank you for sharing.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Thank you for sharing the love you shared with Missy. It was a beautiful tribute to a little one that we all loved dearly.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Terry,

That was very beautiful. I'm sitting hear at work with all tears in my eyes. Thats so true you will meet again!!! We are all blessed by the love and joy from a little malts.

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Terry, what a beautiful memorial. I cryed through the whole thing, having Missy's pictures to look at made my heart break for you. She was so beautiful. One day we will meet our precious babies, until then we have our memories. Thanks for sharing with all of us.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I couldn't finish reading it because it is too hard. But it's such a beautiful thing you did.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts