Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. just wanted to share with u all the new pic i took of mit with her new do it is sooo hot here in so cali, so i decided to do her hair myself. So i did with the help of my lovely always helpful dad
so her hair looks choppy but i love it
guys im happy with and u know what to tell u the truth i think she looks even cuter with it shorter. I gave her u could say a puppy cut and left her whole head the length she had it. When i was cutting it (i used a clipper) i said oh man the meet up at cathys is almost coming shes not gonna have her long hair. But shes looking cute. Tell me what u guys think ok.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Awww....she looks adorable!
Looks like you did a great job to me! :D

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
She looks great!! I gave Ruby Jean a haircut and
oh well...it'll grow out. You'll see if at the meetup on Saturday-looking forward to meeting you and Mitzi!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I think you did an awesome job! Love the topknot. I had to give Noriko a trim too because she keeps getting matts!

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
i have a confession to make... kodie looks like that too and hes a boy..

I love it!
When I pull Kodie's hair up it sticks straight up like that too!! haha

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
You did a great job! She looks adorable.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by Sisses Momma@May 25 2005, 10:42 AM
She turned out fantastic!!  Great Job!!

See, it's not that hard is it!! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=65164
[/QUOTE]

You know what its not!!! i would do it again i just wish i knew how so it wont look choppy , know what i mean jelly bean

Thank you all for your replies
You guys are the best

·
Registered
63 Posts
Originally posted by maltlover@May 24 2005, 10:51 PM
Hi everyone. just wanted to share with u all the new pic i took of mit with her new do it is sooo hot here in so cali, so i decided to do her hair myself. So i did with the help of my lovely always helpful dad
  so her hair looks  choppy but i love it 

guys im happy with and u know what to tell u the truth i think she looks even cuter with it shorter. I gave her u could say a puppy cut and left her whole head the length she had it. When i was cutting it (i used a clipper) i said oh man the meet up at cathys is almost coming shes not gonna have her long hair. But shes looking cute. Tell me what u guys think ok.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=64988
[/QUOTE]

She is so cute, she looks like my Jessy who I just cut myself and I thought I did a choppy job as well
But it was easy, it took me less than a half hour to do and she sat still the whole time

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
I've been grooming Lady myself for years and I still think she looks choppy right after I cut her even when I've checked it and it's totally even. Everything seems to blend in better after they're bathed again.

I think she looks absolutely adorable!

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Maltlover,

I think you did fabulous...your little one looks great. I also thought Teddy looked a little choppy the first time I did him....but I knew he was safe in my hands instead of some of the groomers out there.
The second time I did him I had a pair of, I beleive they are called "thinning shears" which my cousin the beautician helped me pick out...they work great at layering so that the bluntness and choppiness is less.

And, if yours is anything like Teddy the second time I cut he was easier and the third even better...my daughter was amazed at how he sits there and lets Mommy do him so pretty.
I just love that boy to death.

Susan

1 - 20 of 21 Posts