Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. hope everyone is doing well and so are ur furbabies
well my dsl was not working for 5 days so i couldnt come on here and post about Mitz spaying. She is doing good thank God and i bought those baby bodysuits and shes wearing that right now bcuz earlier she was licking at her site and then she like bites the stitches
its funny to me bcuz it seems like pulling on them dont hurt her
So anyways just wanted to share this she not jumping or anything like that shes calm. Hope she recovers with no probs. oh btw she got a few baby teeth pulled and one was soooo long i think it was one of those vampire teeth we have lol i cant think of the name of them right now (brain fart)
it was sooo long i couldnt beleive my eyes
it was probly like 1.1/2 inch long!!!! Have u guys ever seen that or heard of a tooth being that long in the inside of there gums??? hope im not confusing anyone lol. Well nice to be back here. see you all.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Glad all went well & your back with us! Sending good thoughts for Mitzi to have a very fast recovery time!Hard to imagine a little one having such a long tooth!!!

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
Glad everything went well for Mitzi. In a few more days she will be all herself again. Does she look like she is in pain ? Not all of them need pain medicine. I had some for Alex but did not need to use it. But he is a boy. A girl's surgery is more extensive then boy's. So it can be different.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
She might make it through without needing pain meds- but if you notice that she starts crying, yelping, or throwing herself around, or seeming very tender, she might be in pain. Shrek was in a lot of pain right after his neuter/hernia removal, but it only lasted 2 days. He had a really rough time the first night and following day. We gave him some pain medication, and by the end of day two he was doing great.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
So glad to hear Mitzi's spay is over and that she is on the road to recovery! I dont know about that long tooth though... Was it the root that was that long? They threw Phoebe's away since I forgot to ask them to save them for me
I got a few on my own but they were very tiny.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Glad to hear Mitzi is doing well. Paris's canine teeth were extremely long also. She had 11 baby teeth pulled and was on paid meds. I think it was probably more for the teeth pulling than her surgery. She never messed with her incision.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts