Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys just wanted to share with u all that today Mit got her first grooming and she has that lion cut, and i think she looks adorable. Shes looking real skinny tho, my camera phone sux im trying to get the best pics i can.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Alma, she turned out really cute!! It's tough to get use to the "thin" look, but after a bit, you'll wonder why you didn't do it sooner!! Mitzi's a cutie

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by Sisses Momma@Jun 4 2005, 04:13 PM
Alma, she turned out really cute!!  It's tough to get use to the "thin" look, but after a bit, you'll wonder why you didn't do it sooner!!  Mitzi's a cutie

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=69038
[/QUOTE]

Thank you. I know what u mean by the you will get used to it when i cut it myself she looked weired then i said no she looks cute . But yeah she looks really diff from her body
its 1/2 inch long or short lol.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
What a sweetheart! Good Job!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
CUTE!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
poor mitzi!! LOL. she looks cute. mitzi is ADORABLE!! how does she like the haircut? the girls run around like crazy

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Originally posted by maltlover@Jun 4 2005, 07:00 PM

Hi guys just wanted to share with u all that today Mit got her first grooming and she has that lion cut, and i think she looks adorable. Shes looking real skinny tho, my camera phone sux im trying to get the best pics i can.       

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=69035
[/QUOTE]
She looks all grown up with her new cut. Cute, cute

1 - 10 of 10 Posts