Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Spoiled Maltese Community, I need your help! I've entered America's Favorite Pet Competition and I'm up against a not so "malty" Pug named Yoda. We've been literally bouncing between 1st and 2nd place for the past few days, and we want to jump ahead of the pack. If you like what you see and have a FACEBOOK account, please consider voting for my pup Mitzy! You can submit ONE FREE VOTE EVERY DAY via this link: https://americasfavpet.com/2020/mitzy, and at this point, any vote will help tremendously! She's really the best girl IRL. 🤗 Thanks all in advance to those who vote for her. Stay healthy and safe! ✌🐾

UPDATE! (As of 9/15 at 1 PM) - Mitzy has been bumped down to 2nd again. 😭 Let's keep up the votes guys! ✌

UPDATE! (As of 9/15 at 1:49PM) Mitzy had been moved back to 1st! My nerves are through the roof right now! 😆

IMG_1742.jpeg . IMG_4167.jpeg

·
Premium Member
1,087 Posts
Welcome to SM!
Mitzi is adorable - I love the picture with the big red bow. Unfortunately, I do not have a Facebook account. But I sure will be routing for her. In my book a maltese vs. a pug maltese wins everyday (yes, I'm VERY partial)! Please keep us updated as to her progress in the competition. Good Luck!
🐶 🐾🌻

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to SM!
Mitzi is adorable - I love the picture with the big red bow. Unfortunately, I do not have a Facebook account. But I sure will be routing for her. In my book a maltese vs. a pug maltese wins everyday (yes, I'm VERY partial)! Please keep us updated as to her progress in the competition. Good Luck!
🐶 🐾🌻
Thank you Abella's Mommy for the kind words! I love putting bows on Mitzy, she wears them well. 😊 I will keep y'all updated as much as I can, I literally have butterflies from this competition. She's currently in first place, so if you know anyone that has a Facebook account please spread the word so she can maintain her 1st place status. Any vote helps! 😊

Here's a bow picture of Mitzy where she was featured in a social distance wedding. 🤗
IMG_0328.jpeg

1 - 3 of 3 Posts