Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I checked out the Maltese Only forum this morning, just to see if anything new was going on. (There wasn't.)

Checked it out again, about 6 hours later, and they have implemented a new deal, forcing lurkers to sign up for accounts, just so they can have permission to use the site.

I'm outraged at this. I really should just delete MO from my favorites list but...

Gah, for me, it's like trying to maintain a friendship with a bad ex-boyfriend. You really can't stand them, but you keep going back time after time, thinking this visit will be better than the last... even though it's not really worth it. -_-

·
Registered
755 Posts
Originally posted by stini@Apr 10 2005, 06:14 PM
Gah, for me, it's like trying to maintain a friendship with a bad ex-boyfriend.  You really can't stand them, but you keep going back time after time, thinking this visit will be better than the last... even though it's not really worth it. -_-
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=51212
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I still lurk over there albeit rarely. I can't get over how they lock up the posts now and include their little comments.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
hey, i was able to look on there too. i saw that if you want to go to the "breeder" forum...then you have to buy that list, right? i think its retarded. lol

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i tried it for half an hour earlier this evening, but to no avail. i thought maybe they'd gone and changed the rules again, and i was pretty upset about it.

but, you are all correct, it's working again! haha, feeling lame riiiiight now.

guess it was a temporary glitch.

still, SM is better!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts