Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<_< I wonder...I can't get into MO. I was going in to check on a post I had read about a week ago about an owner needing to decide whether or not to be w/ her pet when she euthanized...and I can't get in...hmmmmmm

·
Registered
63 Posts
I couldn't get on either when I tried after seeing your post. I haven't been on in awhile but last time I checked, I wasn't banned yet. I think it may be down. No big loss to me. :ph34r:

·
Registered
260 Posts
I just tried to go there and it wouldn't even open the site for me...looks like it is down. At least on my end of town...ha

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
***looks around*** hmmm... <_< am feeling a bit odd about this thread all of a sudden....

·
Registered
260 Posts
Well, I tried again and got the typical "This page cannot be displayed"...
Ok Joe...fess up......
What have you done with MO ??

Joking...

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
LOL snertsmom. i have been blocked for a looonng time. once jay(from MO) finds out that you're posting here, he blocks you from MO. And, yes, he is paranoid :ph34r:

·
Registered
260 Posts
Yepper Dr. Cathy, I remember when he blocked you. I thought that was so nasty
to do that to someone. I even wrote to him and asked him "How do we know if we are about to be blocked?" And got the typical answer...NOTHING.

That is why I have left there...they are so nasty and rude and have STUPID rules out the wazoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aren't we glad we're here?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts