Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just got Tyler a Molecuball, it's a treat toy like the Kong except plastic. We got the red one for Tyler because they didn't have a blue one, but he can still pick it up by the hole. He likes it better then his kong.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by LadysMom@Aug 15 2005, 01:35 PM
Next time Tyler is due for a new toy  :D , try a Busy Buddy Twist and Treat.

http://www.busybuddytoys.com/moreinfo.cfm?Product_ID=2

Lady is addicted to treat dispensing toys and it is by far her favorite!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=90676
[/QUOTE]

I agree... I have a bunch of these because Kallie loves it so much that she hides hers! I find them all over... like under the dining room table... in an out of the way corner.....

Catcher is great at getting the treats out...he'll sling the thing hard on the floor to get his treat, so I close it almost completely. Kallie doesn't quite "get it" and she rolls it around so I leave it open quite a bit.

It is the greatest thing for them to entertain themselves!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My dad such a reasoner! :new_Eyecrazy: He says that whats the point of getting that when he already has the molecuball! Poor Tyler...do you know how many toys he has? 4! Including the molecuball and his tennis ball!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Tyler's Sis@Aug 15 2005, 03:03 PM
My dad such a reasoner! :new_Eyecrazy: He says that whats the point of getting that when he already has the molecuball! Poor Tyler...do you know how many toys he has? 4! Including the molecuball and his tennis ball!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=90707
[/QUOTE]

Oh, poor Tyler. Can you save up your money to get him some more toys ??

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, maybe I'll have a budget for Tyler's toys. But PETsMART is near my dad's and it's hard to buy with him, and near my mom's is Petco, which is a rip.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts