Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: Tell mommy there is just no way on earth you could do anything wrong or naughty. You are much too sweet and beautiful for such silly puppy antics. Yes, I agree....I think the neighbor's dog came over and did all of this. I will call the puppy police right away. :LOL: Great photos!!

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
There is simply no way that adorable girl could have done all that damage. She is being framed!

·
Registered
10,740 Posts
Yepper,I agree the whole crime scene looks staged,call the doggie police...you'll need a "doggone" good lawyer...but maybe you'll win the case and mommy will have to get you a new shirt that says "totally innocent angel"...

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Miss Fiona I think your mommy is a little:wacko1:. There is no way such a precious little angel could possibly do that kind of destruction. I agree
with your other aunties..You are being framed, get a good lawyer sweetie.:HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
24,025 Posts
Remind me to look at this thread if I ever consider getting a puppy!
:)smrofl::smrofl:Oh Marj - that's why I got Tyler at 8 months.)

Nya - I think I might be able to help your case. I think that mommy needs to send Exhibit 1, 2 and 3 to a DNA lab and look for paw print matches and a DNA match (Dat's Nya Alright.). I think she'll have trouble finding a lab that will do it.:thumbsup: I think that's the only chance you have of escaping the slammer (crate). :police:

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Oh my goodness, she is adorable. Excuse me Mommy, innocent until proven guilty :) And with that adorable face, I vote innocent :)

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
Maybe she could get off with some community service! (lots of puppy cuddles and kisses!!)

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:NYA?????:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:NO NOT NYA:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: SHE WOULD NEVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:
Well Kim I see your house is very lively:HistericalSmiley:
NYA PRECIOUS YOUR TO CUTE TO BE WEARING THAT SHIRT, WE ALL KNOW YOUR A LITTLE:innocent:

·
Premium Member
6,090 Posts
Even if she did do it(which I doubt), she's just too darn adorable to get mad at.:HistericalSmiley:Great pics!

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
I just replied to this on FB. Did not see the writing on the shirt then:chili: but I could tell she had done something wrong!!! She is a little spitfire for sure but the kind you love on in spite of it!!!!:chili:

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hmmm that looks like something a cat would do not a pretty innocent little girl. I would investigate for cat hair.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
:w00t::LOL: but but! she looks so innocent!! I would say it looks like she was framed!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts