Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(and I truly do LOL, whether it be me, my lap, and they do very well with that, but um, I think when it comes to toys, these two have made up their very own definition and found a loophole:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:)

This is one of Leo's very favorite toys, he especially loves it when the little ducky quacks, but he is off doing who knows what now :blink:, so the little ducky is all mine :chili:

Picture 258.jpg

:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:Oh how I love to toy with him :wub: Think I'll snuggle with this little ducky just a weeeee bit longer.
Picture 259.jpg

Leo: Um, Mommy, seems Mia didn't get the memo on sharing :huh:
Mia: Shhhhh I'm pretending to sleep :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

Picture 260.jpg

Your not going to go away are you? Okay, want to share Leo?

Picture 261.jpg

Awwwwwwww that's Mommy's good babies sharing, very good :wub:

Picture 262.jpg

Leo, you have got to be kidding me, I offer to share, and you fall asleep :blink:
Picture 265.jpg

Has she left yet? B)
Picture 266.jpg

Works every time :chili::chili: Thanks for teaching us how to share Mommy, we just revised it a wee bit. :aktion033: :HistericalSmiley:

Picture 270.jpg

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
How sweet are they! I just love their adventures, inside or out - they are ceaselessly filled with smiles.

Hugs to Miss Mia and Little Leo!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Christine, I always love seeing pictures of those two. What beautiful babies you have and I love that they always look so happy. They're truly sweethearts!
Hugs:wub:

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
:D :D :D I thought I was just sitting here reading the cute story and then realized my face had the biggest grin plastered on it the whole time...your babies are adorable *and good 'sharers' lol*

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
:HistericalSmiley:
I'm just melting away in Mia and Leo's cuteness, so adorable!!

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:Thanks for the pictures and captions. Really brightened my day. How adorable Leo and Mia are. And yes, they do seem to make up their own rules for the game. It's more fun that way. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
What great pics! I always love to see Mia and Leo. They are so sweet. :wub: I could kiss them all day long!:smootch::smootch:Thank you...:wub:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts