Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
And usually she has Fridays completely off :(. She works from home on Thurdays, but Mommy is very busy at work, and we are very good for her when she works from home, but we did try to distract her a little today, because she shouldn't be working so hard and should be with us :wub:

We thought if we just looked really sweet and kept staring at Mommy, she would end her work day.
IMG_9997.JPG

Mia, should I try and make funny faces at Mommy and that will make her stop working? I think it's a good idea Leo, go ahead

IMG_9992.JPG

Hey Mommy, look what I can do
IMG_9993.JPG

Mommy didn't even do her daily grooming with us, maybe if we lay on only half the bed, she will feel bad and stop working
View attachment 88150

Well, Mommy fixed the bed for us, and oh gosh, Leo is still trying to make funny faces at her, but Mommy still has work to do :(
IMG_0003.JPG

Mia, maybe if you tell Mommy what we really want, it will work :wub:
IMG_0006.JPG

:chili::chili:It worked, it worked weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

IMG_0014.jpg

And I even rolled on the ground, like I always do, but Mommy doesn't like it, she scoops me right up. But I love rolling on the ground :wub:

IMG_0020.jpg

See, I told you, Mommy always scoops me up, when I start rolling on the ground, but sure is a nice day out

IMG_0022.JPG

We are happy babies now, got out to play AND we didn't get our daily grooming (um note from Mommy my little chickens, guess what your getting the second we go in).

Lots of Love from Mia and Leo and Mommy is so sorry she had to work at home today, but Mommy loves your both so much :wub:

IMG_0027.jpg

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
awww sweet Leo and Mia, mommy loves you:wub: sometimes mommy's get busy but they always wish they could be with you every moment. You both look so precious:wub: I see you were really good, see mommy was watching and she loves you and let you have a wonderful play time. Love all the pictures

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
That is so cute and funny, i love the little faces Leo is making. We mommies don't like to have to work and would rather stay home and be with our babies. Your mommy is very lucky to have you two with her when she's working at home.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
They're so sweet! lol They were trying their best to get your attention! :wub: Thanks for sharing the wonderful pictures.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Are you sure that Mia and Leo weren't texting Tyler about this "distract mommy from work" plan?? Because while I was working at home today Mr. Tyler was making his "sneezing, pay attention to me" noises and giving me "come hither" looks from his little bed. I think there's a conspiracy theory here. :unsure::unsure: It's a plot to make us become powerless to resist them.:smstarz: AND IT'S WORKING.:smpullhair:
PS - have no idea how you resist Mia and Leo. Double trouble.:w00t::w00t: Those pix and captions are so cute. :wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Christine - such cute pictures of Mia and Leo. Mine like it when I work from home (because I'm here) but they hate that I'm on the computer or phone and not paying complete attention to them. But it looks like you were able to sneek in some fun time for the kids too. :)

When Lacie gets upset that I have to work (here or at the office), I remind her that if I don't work, she won't get anymore cookies. That makes her think -- and the cookies win out. LOL

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
I really don't know how you worked as long as you did with those two around. I would have been a done deal with that first funny face.
Loved the pictures! :wub:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts