Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Matilda loves the RV park she especially likes to be dressed in a different dress everday, after all she is the princess of the park lol, she has been waiting for me to take her on a walk for about a hour now, she's getting very discouraged, so off we go, just maybe she will find a prince tonight:wub:

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Paula, how could you keep Princess Matilda waiting, she'll never find her Prince Charming if she's made to wait. :) Love that picture of Matilda pouting. :wub:

·
Registered
425 Posts
I don't think Matilda will have any trouble finding her Prince Charming!!! She looks gorgeous in that dress!!! She will have her pick of all of the fluffs in the park!:wub::wub:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Oh Matilda, thank you for the giggle! Your little face is just too precious for words. :) You are rockin' that Hello Kitty dress! Don't you worry, your prince charming will come when you least expect it. :)

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Matilda it's ok to play hard to get..Make sure you wait for the right one. You look very beautiful in your dress. Paula the dress is darling!!! Did you make it?

·
Premium Member
10,201 Posts
Matilda looks so adorable!!!:wub: I love both of the pictures! :wub: And, I love the avatar picture, too. :wub:

Prince Snowball could fall head over paw toes for Matilda. :wub::wub: But, alas, my prince lives far far away from where Matilda now lives.

·
Premium Member
4,484 Posts
oh you sweet little princess. how adorable. I know one little prince right here b my side who would just LOOOOOVEEE to meet you and have some fun games and running around in the park. and even share the stinky treats together with :wub:

sweet little girl she is :wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
6,092 Posts
Oh, Paula-she looks adorable! I love her in pale orange. Hey, if your too busy, send her to me and I will show her off for you.:HistericalSmiley:First, she will have to get lots of hugs and kisses from me!:wub:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Paula,

Matilda certainly looks like a Princess - What a fantastic job on the dress, so much talent!

Tell Matilda that the "Prince" isn't always what he's held up to be ;)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts