Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My fluffies have been willing models lately for a new project. I've been working on reversible harness dresses. I wanted to try this out so I could use these instead of collars for leashes to hook on.
It's kinda made me uncomfortable using a collar around the neck,especially since Sasha pulls. She's the only one who does.
One is blue and yellow w/ blue and yellow layered tulle skirt, the other is in mauve and pink and green w/ fushia and pink layered tulle skirt.

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Those colors are so pretty - very fancy harness'!
Michelle, your creative juices are overflowing. You have so much talent.

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Great job, Michelle. They look so feminine and pretty. And reversible no less. Wow, you're so talented!!:chili:

·
Registered
425 Posts
Wow Michelle!!! Those are gorgeous!! I wish I could sew like that!:blush: You are incredibly talented!!!!

·
Registered
10,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Anything to avoid cooking!
I'll have to get the kids cleaned up for tht show.I have a couple more to make yet. They're all mussy from playing in the snow. I've been letting them enjoy it but I have to get them cleaned up for nursing home day Thursday...

My style on these is ballerinas meet MacKenzie ChildsB)

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
I like

WOW they are gorgeous! are you selling???:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
590 Posts
Michelle, those dresses are so cute...make sure we get a pic with them on...he he your so talented...

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
those dresses are super pretty!! I love the combination of the print pattern and the tutu :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts