Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was thrilled to get a cute picture of Matilda today, she posed and everything was great,:wub: only took me two times,:aktion033: I thought being she was so ready for pictures I'd take a few more, she had other plans:blink: I turned my back, she started digging in the bed and was soooo happy :chili: and then she gave me her version of a pose :HistericalSmiley:little stinker:wub: The first picture is of Matilda's version

·
Premium Member
17,457 Posts
Too precious for words!

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Love that Matilda! She's just too cute, and so creative with her hair styles :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Oh mommy, you're just too critical. I think I look boo-tiful in the first picture and my aunt Sue says so too. She's so cute either way.:wub:

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
I was just thinking about you and wondering how B&B was doing. Matilda is just adorable in her pink dress and pretty matching bows.:wub: She looks like such a happy girl.:blush: She is so gorgeous, I could kiss her all day long!:smootch:

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Paula! :w00t: I LOVE that first photo!!!! Matilda is so precious, she's stolen my :heart:! That dress is darling on her and the piggies and bows are fabulous! Are the bows velvet? She's such a doll!

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Cutie

ahhhh Matilda is adorable!:aktion033::aktion033::aktion033:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
OMGoodness, what a face - I love that face! She is just too funny - she must keep you laughing all of the time - B&B and Matilda are GREAT - just like their mommy! :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts