Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I have even more gifts from SM friends to share. I can't close my mouth anymore because I'm so shocked at the outpouring of love from my SM family.

Yesday when I got home, there was an envelope on my door and inside was another gift.

From Marie and Snowball (Snowball Pie's Mom) -- a fabulous gift certificate to the Desert Beautify Day Spa which is a wonderful spa in the area. I can't wait to use it. But I have no idea how it got to me. It was in a plain white envelope attached to my door. Not sent by UPS or USPS or FED EX. It was like magic -- UNLESS Marie and Snowball actually drove all the way out to New Mexico to leave it for me. LOL I'm curious about how it got to me. Love, love, love the present!!!:chili::chili:

Then this morning via email, I received a wonderful Gift Certificate from Kerry, Crisse, Darla and Fallon (KAG). The Gift Cert is for a wonderful shopping spree at HSN. :aktion033::aktion033::aktion033: Shopping is my favorite pasttime as we all know. No picture to share on this one.

You've all made me feel so very, very, very special. Thank you cannot begin to express my joy and gratitude for your love. I love all of you so very much. :wub:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Those are great gifts!! Lynn, this has been so much fun. I've been looking forward to your posts. :aktion033: After the shock wears off I hope you have a great weekend. B)
I can't wait to see Marie post and find out how she did that. That really is like magic. :blush:

·
Premium Member
10,201 Posts
Okay, I won't keep you in suspense with how the envelope appeared on your door, Lynn. I told the spa owner, Angel, that I was a close friend of Oprah's. So, thus, the *Special Delivery* envelope!

I'm just kidding. :HistericalSmiley:

The truth is that I did personally speak to Angel, who is the owner of the spa. I told her that I was aware that they mail out all of their gift certificates ... and that it takes four to seven days via mail. However, I told Angel that I was making a special request to have your gift hand delivered ... because you, Lynn Sabo, are an awesome woman who deserves the very, very best. :wub: Angel was so sweet and was very impressed that you are so loved ... thus, the VIP treatment with the Special Delivery envelope.

I did check to find which spas had the top ratings in your area. Desert Day Beauty Spa was on the very top of the list. And, to my delight, I was happy to see that they are very close to where you live.

I hope you enjoy your day at the spa, Lynn ... and, that it will be a very relaxing experience for you.

Oh, and I love the gift from Kerry and girls, too! I love HSN!!! Have fun shopping!!!

I love all of the beautiful and thoughtful gifts you have received from your SM family/friends. I am so happy and thrilled to be part of letting you know how much you are loved, Lynn Sabo.

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Okay, I won't keep you in suspense with how the envelope appeared on your door, Lynn. I told the spa owner, Angel, that I was a close friend of Oprah's. So, thus, the *Special Delivery* envelope!

I'm just kidding. :HistericalSmiley:

The truth is that I did personally speak to Angel, who is the owner of the spa. I told her that I was aware that they mail out all of their gift certificates ... and that it takes four to seven days via mail. However, I told Angel that I was making a special request to have your gift hand delivered ... because you, Lynn Sabo, are an awesome woman who deserves the very, very best. :wub: Angel was so sweet and was very impressed that you are so loved ... thus, the VIP treatment with the Special Delivery envelope.

I did check to find which spas had the top rating in your area. Desert Day Beauty Spa was on the very top of the list. And, to my delight, I was happy to see that they are very close to where you live.

I hope you enjoy your day at the spa, Lynn ... and, that it will be a very relaxing experience for you.

Oh, and I love the gift from Kerry and girls, too! I love HSN!!! Have fun shopping!!!

I love all of the beautiful and thoughtful gifts you have received from your SM family/friends. I am so happy and thrilled to be part of letting you know how much you are loved, Lynn Sabo.
Wow, Marie.....:w00t:......I am in awe!!! You are one WONDERFUL person!!!!:aktion033:

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Oh Lynn - a gift and a mystery. Even cooler.:chili: Marie - you have to be one of the most resourceful people I know. And persuasive. I just love it!!! DH and I are going to a spa here in VT tomorrow for massages. We've both been working so much that he insisted and who am I to say no? My knots have knots so the masseuse will earn her pay:) Nothing like it to really relax.

And Kerry - are you really helping Lynn by supporting her habit? :HistericalSmiley: I certainly think you are. Yahooo!!

·
Premium Member
13,437 Posts
How exciting! after your shopping spree you'd enjoy relaxing at the spa. thoughtful. it's not every day someone gets a message from an Angel!:wub2:

·
Premium Member
4,938 Posts
Two awesome gifts! Very clever Kerry and Marie. The spa was a great idea Marie and to have it hand delivered was an inspiration! I think you win the prize for being clever. Enjoy the spa and the shopping Lynn. You deserve them and more.

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
These are very nice and thoughtful gifts from Marie and Kerry! Wow!

I'm sure you'll spend a wonderful time at the Spa and of course while shopping!

Alexandra :wub:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts