1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Wonderful pictures, but I can say that I only recognize Marina and Stacy. :unsure:

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
Delilah's such a good pup, she just took everything in stride, especially all the "pass the puppy!" And I was so impressed with how well your son takes care of her. Very sweet!

·
Premium Member
6,772 Posts
great pictures!
imagine you having so many of the jr. handler group.. hmmm
the pictures of me, need to be photo shopped. I want to look younger, can you do that??

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think you look great Jen!! I wanna Photoshop myself skinnier! (sigh)

·
Registered
115 Posts
I just loved all of them. I wondered about the malt that didn't have long hair? I thought that was a requirement? I think they should allow dogs that weigh more than 7lb show as well. It sure looks like you ladies had a wonderful time.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Good Job taking photos!!! Thanks for sharing! It was so exciting to see some SM members out their doing their thing AND their families!

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
TY Carol! It was great! It was one of the best times I had in a very long time. Saturday though I was kinda thrown off kilter. Trying to check out and not know where everyone was. Now that I have seen, next year I can plan a lot better. Hubby said I wasn't leaving him behind this time.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Great pics! Do you think I could get copies of the Junior clinic with Malayah? :) I was so silly I forgot to take pics. argh

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sure Kelly! All the pics I took are on my fb, so help yourself!!! I am so glad they did that clinic. I hope there will be more!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts