Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I just recevied several new pictures from my breeder of my baby girl, Charlie. She is now two weeks old. How cute is she? I can't wait to bring her home... It so hard waiting!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Oh, gosh.. that is so nice of your breeder to send you those photos... they will be forever treasured by you.... Just totally precious pics...
Thanks for sharing them with us ...

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
How adorable!!

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
What a precious little soul
, the wait will be horrible but the payoff will be incredible once you have this little darling home to stay. Good luck keeping busy befor she arrives home and then best wishes on all those puppy kisses she will drown you in.
:D

Susan

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Soooooooooo precious
I know it seems like a long way off, but before you know it your little one will be in your arms....

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
How fun for us to see how she looks at that stage. Thanks so much for sharing. Bet you stare at those photos endlessly!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
What precious pictures! How lucky for you your breeder is so attentive.....I have a suggestion, though. While you wait for your baby to grow and since your breeder is soooo nice, why don't you start a scrapbook (yes, ok, I'm an addict!) for her so that by the time she comes home you'll have it ready to record the rest of her growing up years.

I just started working on Pico's (he's 4+) and his mom's owner found his baby pictures and is going to forward them to me so I can make pages from his infancy. You can't imagine how much fun it is to go through his scrapbook because he is like the traveling gnome on the tv ad......he's EVERYWHERE our family is and does EVERYTHING our family does so he is in all kinds of pictures and his scrapbook is a true family scrapbook and chronicle of our lives since he showed up.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Isn't it just amazing how quickly they grow? Imagine in just 10 weeks...by Mid August...she'll be ready to come home. She is a very cute little puppy.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts