Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I posted a few weeks ago about how I was making bows. Man I dont like to brag but I'm getting good.
I just thought I would tell you guys to check out my website and do the custom bows route and pick out some ribbons and I will make some bows. I have a show I'm going to in a few weeks so I'm making tons of bows to bring. THis would be a great time to order some. I have a hard time making them and taking pic of them all you would not believe the editing I have to do to get those pics posted. Also I have some great new jewels I can attach I havent got a pic of it on the web yet but trust me they are to die for.

Check it out and email or pm me if you have any ?'s

Thanks,
Sarah

http://www.geocities.com/sassy14830

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
in my opinion, those bows are really good!! even in the catalogues i get---some of those bows look cheap. but your bows look like they have a great quality. if i was a bow person...i'd buy some.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
These are really cute, and look durable. I like the pink glittery one with pearls.

One suggestion-set up a paypal account. It's easy, and I'll bet you get more buyers that way. I'm much more likely to buy with paypal or a credit card than by sending a cheque.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by SylphidesMom@May 17 2005, 11:12 PM
These are really cute, and look durable.  I like the pink glittery one with pearls.

One suggestion-set up a paypal account. It's easy, and I'll bet you get more buyers that way.  I'm much more likely to buy with paypal or a credit card than by sending a cheque.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=63080
[/QUOTE]

thanks for the advice I'm in the process of getting that done. I do most of my business at shows and ebay so my website is lacking on updating and fixing up

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by debinmo64@May 17 2005, 11:25 PM
Your bows are adorable! I love the red white and blue one for Cody! You must have ALOT of patience! I know I wouldn't. I have no idea what size or anything lol. new mom here and the first bow experience was purple
girlie purple lol. How do I order that one? thanks
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=63085
[/QUOTE]

give me a pm and I will give you my email so we can chat. or you can use the contact link on the website. I have some other cute 4th of july bows I havent posted yet ,

thanks

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Love those bows, you keep braging.... I would like to order some as well but I live in canada. Please do set up paypal.... and who ever suggested can you also provide me with the information on how to do it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts