Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
By now, you must be all sick of seeing photos of my little brat. I just took these tonight and wanted to share. It was dark outside so I had to use the room light.

On the Chair (after rolling around in it)

With her fur friends

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
In a fancy cart

This is one of her in the cart as a baby. You can see she didn't grow too much.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
If there were a FORUM dedicated to her pictures, I still wouldn't get sick of them! I'd still be clicking daily to see what's new.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Originally posted by Tyler's Sis+Apr 10 2005, 11:46 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-maltagurl
@Apr 10 2005, 08:42 AM
Naw, I don't think anyone could here could get sick of these pics.  I want to develop a website about my baby.  I take pictures of her every cute moment I get.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=51091
That's a cute idea, I'm sure people would love to see your baby!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=51093
[/B][/QUOTE]

I started one for buttercup a few years ago, i was actually doing some freelance graphic work and needed a website. I stopped doing the work, and kept the site. havent updated it in about a year LOL.

on the other hand, i love Charm's pics of her pets, I could look at her babies all day long! keep posting new pics, Charm, they're lovely

ann marie and the "hey! i'm RIGHT HERE. you DO see ME all day long..." buttercup

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
She is absolutely gorgeous!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
She is such a cutie pie. We're never sick of pictures of our babies. In fact, I'd love to see recent pictures of ALL of your babies!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts