Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted Cadie's progression to her Championship yesterday. Today I have some pictures I took as a goodbye to her show coat. I am going to cut her down soon and I wanted to see if I could get some pretty pictures of my little Champion before I do.

This picture I was trying to get her to raise up her paw as she loves to do. She uses her paws to communicate all the time. Her sire did that in one of my favorite pictures of him (sire's uncle did it too in one of my favorite pictures of a Maltese ever). My camera wasn't quick enough to catch it just right though.

Sitting Pretty.

And laying down.

And my personal favorite. The head tilt.

And for those that question why I need to cut her down, this is a picture of Cadeau and her playing in the yard. She is the one that is a whirling blur. This girl loves nothing better than to run and play with her friends, especially out in the grass and leaves. She and I will both be much better off if she has a much more wash and wear hairdo for all that fun. :happy:

·
Registered
425 Posts
She is absolutely stunning Carina!!! Those big, soulful eyes just melt my heart. Bless her sweet little heart, she is breathtaking!!!!:wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Cadie is a true beauty. You won't know what to do with all your free time...grooming just one pup will be a breeze for you :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Oh, congrats to you and Cadie!!! :chili: She's really beautiful (love her eyes), and I always knew she'd be a winner. :thumbsup: I'm sure she'll look just as beautiful in her cut.

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts
Great Pictures. She doesn't care about the coat. She just has fun. :wub:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
She IS amazing! :wub: I love that beautiful coat but I can sure understand you wanting to cut it. That looks like a lot of work!
Love the play picture too. :wub:

·
Premium Member
17,455 Posts
Oh those chocolate eyes! Yummm. She is angelic!

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
I can't wait to see what she looks like in a shorter do - she has such an expressive face and eyes! The black background was perfect to show off her points and her goreous coat!! I love love love the laying down photo!

You have worked so hard with her and I am sure that you and she will truly enjoy the shorter grooming sessions. Please post pictures when she is all finished :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts