Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are two more Sassy Halloween pictures. I have chosen six to share so I will put the remaining two on tomorrow. I hope you ladies are sincere and enjoy seeing my little gir-r-r. I don't want anyone to get sick of seeing the name Sassy's mommy

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
beautiful! parker is in love

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
the buttercup longs for the days of long flowing locks and perfect topknots...but at the same time, it's only because she likes to re-arrange her pigtails to different sides of her head. sassy is such a beauty, and very ladylike it appears!

ann marie and the "misfit tomboy" buttercup

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
How can we get sick of looking at PERFECTION?!!!! She actually makes me smile, gorgeous girl.

And if it`s not much to ask, can you tell me what kind of camera do you have? The pics look so professional

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
She is GORGEOUS!
I am jealous of her long beautiful coat and perfect top-knot...although I KNOW you must put hours of work into it, and I would not...

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by mmo@Oct 23 2005, 05:21 PM
How can we get sick of looking at PERFECTION?!!!! She actually makes me smile, gorgeous girl.

And if it`s not much to ask, can you tell me what kind of camera do you have? The pics look so professional 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=112667
[/QUOTE]

I have a Canon PowerShot S230 digital ELPH. And I do not know how to use all of the features
But that is my own fault. I have never taken the time to read the manual or even play with the control.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Originally posted by Sassy's mommy+Oct 23 2005, 10:54 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-mmo
@Oct 23 2005, 05:21 PM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=112667

I have a Canon PowerShot S230 digital ELPH. And I do not know how to use all of the features
But that is my own fault. I have never taken the time to read the manual or even play with the control.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=112828
[/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tip
. I am going to check it out.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
For some reason this thread didn't show up in my "new posts" until this morning. I'm glad it finally did. I would have hated to have missed it. She is just so gorgeous.... I love looking at her!!!

·
Registered
285 Posts
talk about a perfect maltese model. She is just soooo beatiful.

I plan on keeping Cosmo's coat short but every time I see Sassy
I have second thoughts of letting it grow long.

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
I could never get tired of looking at anything so beautiful. I'm trying to let Paris' hair grow out...don't know if I will ever make it that long. How long did it take you to get Sassy's hair that length?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.