Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi SM Family, Mia, Gemma Bean and I are soo grateful to receive yet another generous present from Gemma Bean's Secret Santa Elf as well as our Auntie Leslie (Moxie's Mom). We feel sooo blessed and so loved.. BIG thank you to our SS Elf and Auntie Leslie!!! :wub::wub:

Group shot: Presents from Auntie Leslie and Gemma Bean's Elf!

Presents from Auntie Leslie unwrapped...Leslie- we LOVE the certifiably nuts products and logo! Cant wait to taste them...yum yum!!!

Presents from Gemma Bean's Secret Santa Elf and a sweet note!

Gemma in one of her dresses from her Elf

Bean in another dress

Gemma says: "Dear Elf, thank you for sending me all these pretty dresses! I feel so special and loved..thank you so much!"

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Alice Merry Christmas, what wonderful gifts, your little Bean is just the cutest and soooo little:wub: she's got a good start on a wonderful wardrobe.
Great gifts

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh...oh...oh...those are super adorable for super adorable pups :wub:
thank you so much for sharing, Alice :D
hugs
Kat
Thank you KAT!!!

Bean is just too precious. I NEED, really NEED a Chi. :)
Thank you Lynn!! Bean is sooo overwhelmed with gratitude to all such a generous gift package from her Elf- WOW! Special thanks to her Elf!! We wish we know who her Elf is so we can thank them!!!
Now she has such a fabulous wardrobe! lol!! Good thing is, Bean likes wearing clothes and collars. Mia not so much..hehe....I do think you need to get a long hair Chi! They are so low maintenance and Bean's hair do not get tangled with clothes/collars, etc!

Alice Merry Christmas, what wonderful gifts, your little Bean is just the cutest and soooo little:wub: she's got a good start on a wonderful wardrobe.
Great gifts
Thank you sooo much Paula! Merry Christmas to you and yours too!! :wub:

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Truly fantastic gifts for your two precious gems. And I agree, I love the Certifiably Nutz logo and packaging. Great job Leslie. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
That was so wonderful of Leslie and Gemma's Elf. I see Gemma is just like her mommy and loves clothes, like mommy like daughter. :wub: Seeing the little chi's popping up on here sure has changed my opinion of them, they are just sooo adorable.
I remember the chi's my great grandmother and aunt and uncle had when i was growing up and they weren't the nicest or most attractive, in fact i thought one of the chi's needed a haircut and gave it a haircut when i was very young. Lol. Talk about someone getting into lots of trouble.

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Alice, those are wonderful gifts and I'm sure Bean will be very well dressed this winter. Cute pictures! :wub:
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Truly fantastic gifts for your two precious gems. And I agree, I love the Certifiably Nutz logo and packaging. Great job Leslie. :thumbsup:
Yes, I agree Crystal!! Leslie has always been super creative and amazing...paying attention to every detail!!! We feel so blessed to have her in our lives!

Like a hole in the head. :HistericalSmiley:
:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

OMG Debbie. That just cracked me up. Haven't heard that term in so long.:LOL:

Alice - fabulous gifts for your fabulous girls!!!:wub: I still can't believe how tiny Gemma is.
:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: Debbie is too funny!! :thumbsup:

That was so wonderful of Leslie and Gemma's Elf. I see Gemma is just like her mommy and loves clothes, like mommy like daughter. :wub: Seeing the little chi's popping up on here sure has changed my opinion of them, they are just sooo adorable.
I remember the chi's my great grandmother and aunt and uncle had when i was growing up and they weren't the nicest or most attractive, in fact i thought one of the chi's needed a haircut and gave it a haircut when i was very young. Lol. Talk about someone getting into lots of trouble.
:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:Debbie- you sure know how to get in trouble! hehe....I had a bad perception of Chis too before I met 4 wonderful long hair Chis at Pat's puppy party. Then, I was obsessed! I realized perception is often very different from reality. I started researching like crazy, with help of several wonderful SM friends and others in the Chi world....and contacted ALL the breeders off the AKC Chihuahua Club breeder list....that's how I found Bean's breeder eventually. After my research, I think finding a reputable Chi breeder is very similar to finding a reputable Malt breeder...and with a good breeder, the Chi you get is VERY DIFFERENT than the Chis sterotypes! If I were ever going to get a 3rd..it would be very very very hard for me to decide between long hair Chis and Malts..lol!! My mom calls Mia my shadow bc she follows me everywhere...Hubby calls Bean my scarf bc she wants to follow me AND be ON me at all times! LOL!

Alice, those are wonderful gifts and I'm sure Bean will be very well dressed this winter. Cute pictures! :wub:
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
Thank you soo much!! Hope you have a merry Christmas too!! ((HUGS))

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Oh Alice, I am in love with sweet Gemma Bean!! :wub: ......the blue dress is beautiful on her. and it looks like she's gathering quite the wardrobe! :aktion033:

She must have been a very good little girl this year!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts