Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Orange Girl (Brandi)

I'm sorry if I'm boring you guys I just learned to post pics. Prissy will have her last litter this summer around June 30th. I will be keeping one I'm so excited. The Therapy dog organization picked out a different daddy to sire this litter so who knows what we will get.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
"Boring" us.... are you kidding!!!! No way..... who among us wouldn't love seeing those pics.... What a great thing for me to wake up to this morning.... they are beyond precious!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
:D Bored? Are you kidding? Those are SO sweet!!!

·
Registered
939 Posts
What great pics! Where are you in Texas... I am in Austin. I ask only because I am thinking of getting my little Tiki a friend some time this year. Puppies?

Judi

·
Registered
894 Posts
They are just the cutest little things!! I am sure Prissy will be glad to have her "mothering" days over with!! The babies are adorable...

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Seeing those precious little ones gave me "goose bumps". Good luck with your next litter.

For the Austin poster: I think there may be more than one of you on the list. One of my daughters lives there, so you had best look out. When I come out, I might need "dog sitters" as she isn't as crazy about dogs as I am.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Oh my gosh! They look so big! SOOO CUTE! Bored my HINEY! As far as I'm concerned, you haven't posted ENOUGH pictures!!!! lol (Bythe way, I really don't say "Hiney" in real life.)

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
What adorable babies! Love the scrunchies around their necks! More pictures please!!

·
Registered
608 Posts
Originally posted by sassy14830@May 27 2005, 02:00 AM
Orange Girl (Brandi)

I'm sorry if I'm boring you guys I just learned to post pics. Prissy will have her last litter this summer around June 30th. I will be keeping one I'm so excited. The Therapy dog organization picked out a different daddy to sire this litter so who knows what we will get. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=65966
[/QUOTE]

Ok my nosy butt is at it again. What therapy org? Do you breed for them? What kind of therapy? Ok I just want more info I think that sums it up. Caught my attention. Hope you don't mind all the questions.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by TikisMom@May 27 2005, 07:56 AM
What great pics!  Where are you in Texas... I am in Austin.  I ask only because I am thinking of getting my little Tiki a friend some time this year.  Puppies?

Judi
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=65998
[/QUOTE]

I'm In the Austin Area (Cedar Park)
She will be haveing her litter this summer and will be ready early fall.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by dhodina+May 27 2005, 11:07 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-sassy14830
@May 27 2005, 02:00 AM
Orange Girl (Brandi)

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=65966
Ok my nosy butt is at it again. What therapy org? Do you breed for them? What kind of therapy? Ok I just want more info I think that sums it up. Caught my attention. Hope you don't mind all the questions.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=66059
[/B][/QUOTE]

It is a very small therapy org. in lubbock ,tx. When I moved there the vet I went to introduced me to it. It is called luvnpaws. They mainly work with little dogs for hearing impaired as well as what we call general helpers. My parents have breed chihuahuas for 30 plus years so I have always been around puppys. When I met with the evaluator at luvnpaws it turns out that prissy was a natural for hearing impaired work. Maltese have been known for being good at this. As she got to know prissy she asked us if we would like to breed her. They find a stud for me and I arrange the breeding. When the puppys come I evaluate them as the grow and pic the ones that would be good therapy dogs. Some will have owners waiting for them other even though therapy dog quality will go to reg pet homes. It just depends on the demand and how well we think they will fit with the people who need help. When the pups are sold to pet homes the org gets a cut of the money and I get the rest. That is pretty much how it works.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts