Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh no!! I hope Cookie is feeling better!!
Sorry to hear about your grandfather too. It must have been weird to have your mom bring it up so casually after so much time had passed. You deserve a big hug today

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Poor thing. I'm sorry cookie has to suffer so much.. she is lucky to have a mother like you. I'm glad the vet was able to look at her right away. Hope she feel better soon and the stitches heal quickly.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Wow,so sorry to hear about all that.Poor Cookie and just as she was getting so much better.DMZ, I didnt know you had putter problems.I had been wondering where you were.I hope the rest of your day gets better and Cookie heals quickly with no problems .

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Good Grief!!! What a day!!!!

That is the kind of day that I usually need a stiff drink and a hot, hot bath!

Sending Cookie lots of hugs and kisses...and you a great big hug with lots of prayers.

Hoping things start looking up soon!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Gosh your day took a nasty turn..... there you were enjoying the day and wham! I'm glad things are OK now... whew!

After reading your description of Cookie after surgery, I am assuming they let dogs over there go home right away? Over here, at least at my vet, they keep them until the anesthesia is out of their system, etc. By the time I pick them up they are pretty much back to normal.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Awwww! Poor baby. I hope she gets well soon!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Poor little sweetie. I hope she recovers quickly and doesn't have any more trouble with her little leg. I would have freaked. Now that she seems to be on the mend take good care of yourself too.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
aww poor thing. hope she has a speedy recovery. it shouldnt be as bad this time.

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
I'm really sorry that you and Cookie have had a bad day. Here's hoping the recovery will go OK......

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Awwwww. I'm so sorry to hear that both you and Cookie are going through this.

I'd be freaking out. My son had to go through a serious knee operation at the age of 14, through the growth plate, screws and all (still in). Thank goodness medical technology has evolved the way it has.

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
Oh my gosh, poor Cookie. Lots of hugs for her. What a scare. Since Alex had surgery on his knee too, I hope this is not going to happen.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Glad that she is feeling better! Hope that you are in better spirits too!!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts