how many languages do u speak ?

any talent?

hobby ?

a place where u want to visit?

are u a summer or winter person ?

role model ?

pet peeve?

fav person ?

are u close to your family ? or are you close to your modern fam (friends, made up fam ) ?

do u like rollercoasters?

do u dress up for halloween ?

do u party ?

are u tech savvy?

other than your malt what other animal do u like ?

tell me something you want to learn ?

finally ..

what has ur fluff taught you ?

·
Premium Member
5,462 Posts
what nationality are you ? Irish

how many languages do u speak ? 2

any talent? I play flute and cello - thats kind of a talent, I think!

hobby ? Dog showing, playing music

a place where u want to visit? Canada

are u a summer or winter person ? Winter!!!

role model ?

pet peeve? People who call maltese bichons (or poodles etc)

fav person ? dunno

are u close to your family ? or are you close to your modern fam (friends, made up fam ) ? Close enough to my family.

do u like rollercoasters? Not really

do u dress up for halloween ? No

do u party ? Yep

are u tech savvy? Kind of

other than your malt what other animal do u like ? My fave dog breeds in order are: 1. Great Dane, 2. Brittany Spaniel, 3. Maltese, 4. Siberian Husky & 5. Papillon. I also love ragdoll cats.

tell me something you want to learn ? How to speak Chinese - its gonna be so useful!!!!
finally ..

what has ur fluff taught you ? How to groom a maltese in full coat!!! :blush:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what nationality are you ? hispanic ( dominican)

how many languages do u speak ? two english & spanish

any talent? umm i used to write poetry but havent in a long time

hobby ? see above, reading , spending time w the kids n dolce

a place where u want to visit? italy !

are u a summer or winter person ? summer! i hate cold weather !

role model ? my mother

pet peeve? i really dislike ppl with double standards and liars

fav person ? hmm cant narrow it .

are u close to your family ? or are you close to your modern fam (friends, made up fam ) ? my kids , my fluff, my boyfriend , my brother , some cousins, my lil sister and a handful of REAL friends.

do u like rollercoasters? im scared lol

do u dress up for halloween ? usually i do !

do u party ? yes i try to !

are u tech savvy? umm no

other than your malt what other animal do u like ? i love all animals .. but im allergic to most ..

tell me something you want to learn ? how to speak italian, and how to groom dolce

finally ..

what has ur fluff taught you ? that animals love more genuine than most humans

·
Registered
469 Posts
what nationality are you ? African American

how many languages do u speak? One, English

any talent? Party Planning

hobby? Reading

a place where u want to visit? France, Rome, Australia

are u a summer or winter person ? Neither...Spring and Fall :)

role model? Mother

pet peeve? smokers

fav person ? me :HistericalSmiley:

are u close to your family ? or are you close to your modern fam (friends, made up fam ) ? also to close friends too.

do u like rollercoasters? Sometimes

do u dress up for halloween ? Sometimes

do u party ? No not often

are u tech savvy? Yes

other than your malt what other animal do u like ? rabbits

tell me something you want to learn ? to swim

finally ..

what has ur fluff taught you ? patience and unconditional love :wub:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
what nationality are you ? America (primarily from English and Hungarian decent)

how many languages do u speak ? 7 - English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portugese, German, Russian

any talent? I play the piano, cello, viola, violin, flute and clarinet. My singing is awful and my dancing is tolerable. When I was younger, I also twirled the baton. I love to paint and sketch and love to do watercolors. I also design clothes (for humans and fluffs) and love to do interior decorating.

hobby ? Sewing, reading, scrapbooking, baking to name a few.

a place where u want to visit? I lived abroad and travelled all over the world. There are 2 places I would love to see, but won't go to at this time due to political strife. One is St. Petersburg, Russia and the other is Marrakesh, Morraco.

I've visited or lived in: Ireland, Scotland, England, Wales, France, Belgium, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Greece, Turkey, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Holland, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand, Australia, New Zealand, Egypt, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Kuwait, Israel, Kenya, Canda, Mexico, Japan, Costa Rica, Panama, Equador, Brazil, Columbia, Chile, Argentina, Uraguay, Peru, Jamica, Bahamas, Martinique, St. Barts, Puerto Rico, Hungry, Czech Republic, Virgin Islands, Arruba, and several other places in the Carribean. And I've been to every state in the U.S.

Yes -- I love to travel and I'm a gypsy.

are u a summer or winter person ? Neither -- I'm a fall and spring person. I don't like it too cool and I hate the heat.

role model ? I don't know that I have a particular role model as I believe in being totally unique.

pet peeve? Rude people

fav person ? It was my mother, but she passed away about 5 1/2 years ago. Now I would say it is my bff.

are u close to your family ? or are you close to your modern fam (friends, made up fam ) ? I'm very close to my modern family, but I don't have any blood family to speak of. I am an only child, hence no siblings. Both of my parents are deceased and I don't have any biological children. So I made my own family, and they're wonderful.

do u like rollercoasters? Nope

do u party ? Occassionally. Partied a lot when I was younger. Now I prefer intimate get togethers with small groups of friends.

are u tech savvy? So/so

other than your malt what other animal do u like ? I love all kinds of dogs. I tolerate cats. I detest birds (very dirty). I adore aquariums -- especially salt water tanks (very relaxing to watch). And I love horses.

tell me something you want to learn ? Graphic Design

finally ..

what has ur fluff taught you ? That I would like to come back as one of my fluffs in my next life because it's OK to be spoiled rotten. :HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
what nationality are you ?
American. Of Finnish, Romanian, Polish, Italian, Russian, French, and Austrian ancestry.

English and a teeny bit of French.

any talent?
Writing and researching. I used to ice skate a long time ago.

hobby ?
Writing, reading, hiking.

Everywhere and anywhere.

Fall/Winter

role model ?
Jesus

pet peeve?
Herd mentality

fav person ?
My husband

are u close to your family ? or are you close to your modern fam (friends, made up fam ) ?
To a degree. We're scattered all over the country and have no common interests.

Yes

No

do u party ?
LOL. I partied enough for several lifetimes back in the day. I have no party left in me.

are u tech savvy?
I manage.

Rabbits, horses.

My list is too long. I love to learn.

finally ..

Love and loyalty.

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
what nationality are you ? greek, romanian, french, indian, german

how many languages do u speak ? just one english

any talent? before i got old i was a very good dancer

hobby ? reading, decorating

a place where u want to visit? ireland, paris, holland

are u a summer or winter person ? neither i prefer fall/spring

role model ? my mom

pet peeve? rude people

fav person ? my husband

are u close to your family ? or are you close to your modern fam (friends, made up fam ) ? somewhat

do u like rollercoasters? used to love rollercoasters before i got vertigo 2 years straight

do u dress up for halloween ? sometimes

do u party ? no not really

are u tech savvy? i try

other than your malt what other animal do u like ? i like alot of different animals other than rodents and birds

tell me something you want to learn ? learn how to relax and get a malt's hair down to the ground and double topknots

finally ..

what has ur fluff taught you ? unconditional love

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
what nationality are you ? Ecuadorian

how many languages do u speak ? 2 and I'm trying to learn Dog

any talent? I can draw better than average

hobby ? photography, learning new recipes and anything to do with my pup

a place where u want to visit? of course, Hawaii

are u a summer or winter person ? more summer than winter, but love the spring

role model ? Randy Pausch

pet peeve? slow walkers and people that talk loud on the bus

fav person ? my youngest brother

are u close to your family ? or are you close to your modern fam (friends, made up fam ) ? def. close to my immediate family

do u like rollercoasters? yes, well at least I used to love them. Haven't been on one recently, but would love to give them a try again

do u dress up for halloween ? sometimes

do u party ? not as much anymore

are u tech savvy? somewhat, but I can't be on a Geek Squad

other than your malt what other animal do u like ? all God's creatures are bautiful, but I love most dogs

tell me something you want to learn ? to drive and how to use a sewing machine

finally ..

what has ur fluff taught you ? I've always been shy, but he's given me an outlet to get to know lots of great people

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
what nationality are you ? America (primarily from English and Hungarian decent)

how many languages do u speak ? 7 - English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portugese, German, Russian

any talent? I play the piano, cello, viola, violine, flute and clarinet. My signing is aweful and my dancing is tolerable. When I was younger, I also twirled the baton.

hobby ? Sewing, reading, scrapbooking, baking to name a few.

a place where u want to visit? I lived abroad and travelled all over the world. There are 2 places I would love to see, but won't go to at this time due to political strife. One is St. Petersburg, Russia and the other is Marrakesh, Morraco.

I've visited or lived in: Ireland, Scotland, England, Wales, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Greece, Turkey, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Holland, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand, Australia, New Zealand, Egypt, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Kuwait, Israel, Kenya, Canda, Mexico, Japan, Costa Rica, Panama, Equador, Brazil, Columbia, Chile, Argentina, Uraguay, Peru, Jamica, Bahamas, Martinique, St. Barts, Puerto Rico, Hungry, Czech Republic, Virgin Islands, Arruba, and several other places in the Carribean. And I've been to every state in the U.S.

Yes -- I love to travel and I'm a gypsy.

are u a summer or winter person ? Neither -- I'm a fall and spring person. I don't like it too cool and I hate the heat.

role model ? I don't know that I have a particular role model as I believe in being totally unique.

pet peeve? Rude people

fav person ? It was my mother, but she passed away about 5 1/2 years ago. Now I would say it is my bff.

are u close to your family ? or are you close to your modern fam (friends, made up fam ) ? I'm very close to my modern family, but I don't have any blood family to speak of. I am an only child, hence no siblings. Both of my parents are deceased and I don't have any biological children. So I made my own family, and they're wonderful.

do u like rollercoasters? Nope

do u party ? Occassionally. Partied a lot when I was younger. Now I prefer intimate get togethers with small groups of friends.

are u tech savvy? So/so

other than your malt what other animal do u like ? I love all kinds of dogs. I tolerate cats. I detest birds (very dirty). I adore aquariums -- especially salt water tanks (very relaxing to watch). And I love horses.

tell me something you want to learn ? Graphic Design

finally ..

what has ur fluff taught you ? That I would like to come back as one of my fluffs in my next life because it's OK to be spoiled rotten. :HistericalSmiley:
Lynn,

I want to have a dinner party this weekend, and I want to invite you!

You are fascinating - you are a hostesses dream guest! Someone that can keep the conversation stimulating.

~Allie

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
im bumping these !!! and i just love reading about all of u !! and allie i agree about lynn , awesome.

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
what nationality are you ? Japanese & Polish

how many languages do u speak ? Just English

any talent? No specific talent but I've been told I'm good at interior decorating.

hobby ? Are my dogs a hobby? :wub: Running and staying fit

a place where u want to visit? Italy

are u a summer or winter person ? 100% SUMMER:Sunny Smile:

role model ? My Mother. She's gone through so much and is the strongest person I know.

pet peeve? Complainers.

fav person ? Toss between hubby and my mother

are u close to your family ? or are you close to your modern fam (friends, made up fam ) ? Based on answers above you can see how close I am with my mother. :wub:

do u like rollercoasters? no:w00t:

do u dress up for halloween ? It's been a few years

do u party ? Used to but not so much now.

are u tech savvy? Enough to shop online, update facebook and keep in touch on SM! :HistericalSmiley:

other than your malt what other animal do u like ? All animals. And I'm in love with the tropical fish in our office. They have become my office pets

tell me something you want to learn ? Exp.ore more into Interior Decorating and learn to use my camera.

finally ..

what has ur fluff taught you ? That the best love in the world comes in small packages. :wub::wub:

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
what nationality are you ? American - Swedish, Irish and American Indian ancestory

how many languages do u speak ? 1 English

any talent? My talents are my hobbies. Atleast I think so:HistericalSmiley:

hobby ? Cooking, Jewelry Making and Jet Sking

a place where u want to visit? Tuscany and to every state in the good old USA!

are u a summer or winter person ? Oh I'm definetly a summer.

role model ? don't have one

pet peeve? have many:HistericalSmiley: My two biggest are loud boomin music in cars and rude people.:w00t:

fav person ? Is my husband. :wub:

are u close to your family ? or are you close to your modern fam (friends, made up fam ) ? No, unfortunetly we grew a part because of living locations. But we talk and love each other.

do u like rollercoasters? yes

do u dress up for halloween ? no

do u party ? I love to have friends over for food and drinks. As for going out clubing, no.

are u tech savvy? Yes

other than your malt what other animal do u like ? dogs :HistericalSmiley:malt's are angels.

tell me something you want to learn ? Another language

finally ..

what has ur fluff taught you ? To be faithful and loyal. To always be there for the ones you love.

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
more questions ....

any talent?

hobby ?

role model ?

pet peeve?

fav person ?

do u party ?

are u tech savvy?

finally ..

more questions ....

any talent?

hobby ?

role model ?

pet peeve?

fav person ?

do u party ?

are u tech savvy?

finally ..

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
what nationality are you - greek / french

how many languages do u speak ? English,greek,sign language,some french,some japanese.

any talent - make jewellery and do a variety of art mediums,anything so I can avoid cooking!

hobby - making little doggie bows and clothes for the fluffs

a place where u want to visit - Dubai,India, Australia,Russia,China

places I've been - Greece of course,Bulgaria,Yugoslavia,Japan, Egypt, Jordan,Israel, Holland,Germany,Italy,Canada,Guatemala,Mexico

are u a summer or winter person - Summer if it's not too hot.Hate the cold!

role model - my second grade teacher,w/o her showing me how real people live and love...who knows where I'd be.

pet peeve - people who think animals aren't special.

fav person - Al,my husband and very best friend

are u close to your family ? or are you close to your modern fam (friends, made up fam - no biological family left so I would say my in-laws,they're great. Next would be SM.

do u like rollercoasters - used to but getting too old and heal too slow...

do u dress up for halloween - nah,I'm already scarey enough,I do dress my fluffs sometimes.

do u party - nah,was never into that scene,I like hanging our w/ a few friends at an intimate restaurant or cook outs at home.
are u tech savvy - I wish!

other than your malt what other animal do u like - Love all dogs,cats -ok, like my koi fish.

tell me something you want to learn - casting glass and knitting

finally ..

what has ur fluff taught you - how to be patient,how to groom a ton of fur! Love through abuse and neglect, two of mine we used and neglected and still love people like it never happened...
I tell my husband if I die ,I want to come back as his fluff,he spoils them so. He says he wants to come back as my fluff since he knows he'd be safe and loved.

We're screwed if we both die, so guess we'll have to come back as one of an SMer's fluffs!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts