Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
I live in Jersey, too, and I'm sick of all of this snow!!!! I hate shoveling!!!! And, I just heard that Friday is supposed to be one of the coldest days of the winter.... and I've already been freezing. But at least we're getting snow and not ice, like the South. I remember one year when we got ice storm after ice storm and it was much worse than snow .... so be careful everyone!

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Yes, Linda....I've dealt with all the snow I need already this year....:w00t:

Where do I send my "vote"???

·
Registered
425 Posts
Debbie, I remember the year you are talking about and it was absolutely brutal!! After that winter, a regular old snow storm didn't seem so bad! I actually like the snow !!:embarrassed: BUT, I also don't have to shovel it!! That's what I have sons for!! :thumbsup: The only part I don't like about the snow is when Nikki has to go outside to do his business and he can't find a grassy area and just refuses to go!! :smpullhair:

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I live in Jersey, too, and I'm sick of all of this snow!!!! I hate shoveling!!!! And, I just heard that Friday is supposed to be one of the coldest days of the winter.... and I've already been freezing. But at least we're getting snow and not ice, like the South. I remember one year when we got ice storm after ice storm and it was much worse than snow .... so be careful everyone!
I remember that icy year! It was about 17 years ago. I was pregnant with my now 16 year old son. Every time I had to go for a doctor visit or test, there was ice on the roads.

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
Debbie, I remember the year you are talking about and it was absolutely brutal!! After that winter, a regular old snow storm didn't seem so bad! I actually like the snow !!:embarrassed: BUT, I also don't have to shovel it!! That's what I have sons for!! :thumbsup: The only part I don't like about the snow is when Nikki has to go outside to do his business and he can't find a grassy area and just refuses to go!! :smpullhair:
I have one son and two daughters, but my son and one of my daughters had the nerve to grow up and move out!!! And my husband had a triple bypass in October, so he can't shovel. :blink: So that leaves my daughter and I, who are not exactly shoveling pros. We'll manage, though, 10 inches doesn't seem so bad after the 30 we had!!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
I've got a great idea. Why don't you all make sure and shovel to the north and send it to my house in Vermont. We like the snow there. Sadly I don't think we'll be getting much of this one up there. :angry:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts