Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would let Boo's friends know that he will be having another surgery tomorrow morning. On his left knee this time. Somehow,he has developed a grade 3 or 4 LP with possible CCL tear,pretty common after the injury to other knee. My poor Boo, he's been through a lot this yr.:(

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Hi, I wish him a speedy recovery...poor baby. How did he hurt his knees? How old is he? My husband is so scared to let him jump off the couch. Should I not allow it? Best wishes for your baby!!:wub:

Just thought I would let Boo's friends know that he will be having another surgery tomorrow morning. On his left knee this time. Somehow,he has developed a grade 3 or 4 LP with possible CCL tear,pretty common after the injury to other knee. My poor Boo, he's been through a lot this yr.:(

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Sue,
You know how I feel about precious Boo and you :crying: I am so so sorry this is happening with him. I know how much he has been through and I am so sorry. I am sending positive thoughts , prayers and so much love to you both.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Poor little Boo........I am so sorry, especially right here when the weather has turned warm. I will say a prayer for him and please, keep us up to date on how he is doing......Sending puppy kisses from Rain and CeeCee!!:wub:

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
aw poor little boo. best wishes to you and boo! hope he'll feel better soon :)

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Sue I am so sorry. Poor little Boo! We are sending you and Boo lots of hugs and warm thoughts. Please know we are here for you.

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Boo will feel a lot better after his surgery. Cruciate tears are so painful!

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
my goodness boo!!!!! hopefully this will be your last little adventure for the year!! we are sending hugs to you and your worried mommy!!!

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
I will keep our little Boo Bear in my prayers.

Bless your heart, Sue. Know we are thinking of you and love you ~ :grouphug:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Oh no! I hope Boo does well with the surgery and he's back to 100% in no time. I really hate that he's had such a hard time.
Hugs to that boy!
:grouphug:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts