Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

More surgery for Boo

4K views 54 replies 37 participants last post by  thach8 
#1 ·
Just thought I would let Boo's friends know that he will be having another surgery tomorrow morning. On his left knee this time. Somehow,he has developed a grade 3 or 4 LP with possible CCL tear,pretty common after the injury to other knee. My poor Boo, he's been through a lot this yr.:(

#4 ·
Sue,
You know how I feel about precious Boo and you :crying: I am so so sorry this is happening with him. I know how much he has been through and I am so sorry. I am sending positive thoughts , prayers and so much love to you both.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

#11 ·

#29 ·
Thanks so much Andrea.

And thanks to all for the good thoughts & prayers for Boo. He's doing ok,the surgery went fine. He had a grade 3 LP, & thankfully no torn ligament. Hopefully he'll heal faster from this surgery than the CCL surgery & in 6 weeks will be running around & happy again. He'll get to come home tomorrow,if he doesn't have a fever. I miss him terribly & so does Hannah. She's his little shadow & lost without him.

#27 ·
aww poor baby , im praying for a quick n easy recovery ! and hug for u mom!!!

i dont let dolce jump off the couch or the bed , im paranoid with him breaking something.. i dont even think he knows how to jump , since i never let him.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.