Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll post more tomorrow. (Valentine's Day) I am trying so hard to catch up with all of the threads. I look at the active topics first ... but, maybe I should go back to checking the forum lists first. I'm afraid I might be missing important threads. In fact, I was looking for the Westminster thread and cannot locate it. I know it's there ... somewhere.

So, Marina and Stacy ... please know that I am thrilled for both of you to be at Westminster. Marina, you are an awesome, young lady! I love the pictures I've seen of you so far! You look so beautiful and professional. Tomorrow's experience at Westminster should be, and will be ... a beautiful and wonderful memorable Valentine's Day for you! Enjoy and have fun! :tender:

Happy Valentine's Day to all of my dear SM family! :wub:

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Happy Valentine's Day Marie and Snowball!!! :wub: I'm having a hard time catching up too. I don't think you ever catch up, LOL, we are like I said in my other posts...."Chatty Cathys!" :HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
I know how you feel, Marie!

I find that I have to click on each category to read all of the threads. Sometimes there will be a lot of new ones in one day so they won't all show up on the front page.

I think the biggest problem I'm having is seeing the new threads, especially in the Health/Behavior category because of all of the Stickies at the top...they go down more than 1/2 of the first page. I wish there were a way to make a sub-category in the Health section for the stickied info.

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
I am in the same boat these days 0.o I don't wanna miss, but life gets on the way. I had a BUSY week!!! It is Wednesday evening here now. This weekend, we get THREE days of weekend due to a public holiday :D WOHOOO!!!! I am off Thursday, Friday and Saturday, so I hope I can catch up on what I missed in the forum in between/here and there!
hugs
Kat

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Marie, I'm in the same boat...don't thing I will be able to catch up on the post..I'm sure everyone understands sometimes our lifes get very hectic.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts