Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Mornin' Aunties! We had ta wear our fwannel nighties wast night fwom Cwystal 'cause Daddy always turns da heat down, so Mommy fixed our bwankie and turned our heater on for us! A-a-a-h.

Wose and Wilwy

IMG_0877.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
The girls look darling! Glad you caputured that shot! How cute! :wub::wub: Rose and Lily, Mandy is hot blooded, so, she would love to join your daddy's air conditioning area. But, Josey has the jammies that Rose is wearing. They are so soft. :cloud9: Cody says, hay, tew mommy to woast you sum marshamallows by da heater.

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The girls look darling! Glad you caputured that shot! How cute! :wub::wub: Rose and Lily, Mandy is hot blooded, so, she would love to join your daddy's air conditioning area. But, Josey has the jammies that Rose is wearing. They are so soft. :cloud9: Cody says, hay, tew mommy to woast you sum marshamallows by da heater.
Thanks, Suzi, you and yours are a laugh a minute!:smrofl: I want to see a pic of my favorite chocolate Maltese, Josey, in her cupcake jammies! Pwease????

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
What a shot - how sweet, they look like their having a slumber party - adorable!

Their jammies look soft and cozy.

I love those faces!:wub:

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What a shot - how sweet, they look like their having a slumber party - adorable!

Their jammies look soft and cozy.

I love those faces!:wub:
Thank you, Allie! They have the "baby doll" faces and they do look like they are having a slumber party.:HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
April, the girls look so precious in their nice, warm flannel nightgowns. Very cute. :wub::wub: In Vermont we turn the heat down to 55 too so Tyler will need flannel pj's when we're there.
Just be careful with the space heater. I don't trust them that well and remember when researching them that there are quite a few accidents. I'm assuming you just use it to heat the area and then turn it off before they fall asleep.

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Mornin' Aunties! We had ta wear our fwannel nighties wast night fwom Cwystal 'cause Daddy always turns da heat down, so Mommy fixed our bwankie and turned our heater on for us! A-a-a-h.

Wose and Wilwy

View attachment 91293

Why good morning you little cuties :wub: You look so adorable and so warm and cosy. Great way to start the day :wub:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts