Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to find a shirt or t-shirt that has something like "mama's boy", "I love my mommy"... something cute (but boyish) for mother's day for Kodie! Anyone find anything? I would also like to find a matching shirt for myself... but i dont see any of those either...

BTW- Joe... since almost all of us buy clothes for our babies... we should have a section for clothes/accessories etc.... haha..

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Another thing about Rena at BarkinDogClothes is she will also do embroidery on other items. If you find a t-shirt that you like for yourself - I'm sure if you sent it to her she could embroider something on it to match Kodie's shirt.

Just a thought!

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
VERY VERY CUTE ideas!!
I love them all! THANKS everyone!! I JUST LOVE SM!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I really like "Mommy's little Man" that Lady'sMom posted!

·
Registered
52 Posts
I can also sat that Rena from Barkin Dogs Clothes is FANTASTIC. I just ordered some custom items from her and they are just the cutest things ever! you should def. order from her. I got a 76ers jersey custom made (for the boyfriend) :lol: but she even has free shipping and it came super fast. i know crazy, i guess it's been a while since i got great customer service!

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Have you asked her if she would take a money order or personal check? She's so accomodating, I bet she would.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts