Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
we might take my grandma to the beach. usually cynthia buys me something from sprite....so i guess we'll see what i get this year.

·
Registered
249 Posts
We go to our hometown too. Mom,sisters,nieces,nephews, etc........suppose to be a beautiful weekend. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL!!!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
I was going to go home but my parent's told me not to, because gas is so expensive. They said to save my money. Plus my mom is incharge of graduation at the college she works for and that is on Saturday so she will be busy.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Well, my mom is being a meanie right now. I'm still going to get her something. Just don't know what.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO YOU TOO!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
My skinkids, both boys, aren't the best about celebrating/remembering things, so I'm not expecting anything but phone calls (the usual Mother's Day offering). One son lives back east and forgets how to dial the phone timely or send cards, despite having graduated from what I know to be an accredited college. The other lives in the next town and generally remembers how to dial the phone, but for the life of him, is not agile enough to pick up the restaurant check before my slow-moving ancient husband swipes it (son, DIL and grandkids usually ask us out to dinner on Mother's Day).

My mom, MIL, and husband's favorite aunt are all on the east coast, so we'll call and send them gifts. Our grand plan for Sunday, then, is to be out on our boat with Beastie, weather permitting.

Happy Mother's Day to all of you!!!!

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Happy Mother's Day to everyone!!!! Every year we go visit both of my grandma's and we end up having 2 cakes at each house(one for the mom's and one for my bday even though it's not till the 19th), so in one day that's 4 cakes...Of course no one wants to be tempted by all the cake leftovers, so I end up taking my 2 birthday cakes home
I can't say no to cake

1 - 8 of 8 Posts