Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everything for our move back to the mainland is smoothly moving along..
We received a full backup offer on our home, which makes me feel a lot better. Had the appraisal the other day, just praying it comes back the way we would like. We're shipping my DH truck the 31st. Keeping my car here until the week prior to flying. We have an old truck we will use the last week and then giving it to a young man in the neighboorhood. Having the packers come the 7th and 8th of Feb. We already sold a lot of our furniture so the house is slowly becoming empty. The last week here will be staying with some friends. Their dog is not dog friendly but they are kind enough to have her stay with the normal pet sitter you has her every day and when they go on trips. They do have two cats though, should be very interesting. Tickets are purchased and will be flying out 22 Feb arriving in LA and spending the night with some friends. Then heading home to Lake Havasu City. I know it's going to be very hard on my fluffs hopefully they will adapt to everything.

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
What a stressful time. One day, one hour at a time. Soon it will all be behind you. Take care of you, Mary!

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Wow, you've been very busy, but it seems that things are falling into place. Good luck with your big move!

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Just think in 2 months, it'll all be over! Just try to stay focused and organized. What a big job!!!!!

·
Premium Member
13,437 Posts
It will be nice to spend that week with your friends before you leave, and hopefully entertaining with the 2 cats and your pups. It's alot of work but kind of an adventure too, although I'm sure you'll be glad when your settled.

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,979 Posts
WOW Mary you are almost there! I move often & can empathize w/you! Is this a move you wanted? Hope so! Enjoy your last days there! Kiss the pups for us.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
mary time flies ,and before u know it u will have endured all this , wishing the best in ur move !! !

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
WOW Mary you are almost there! I move often & can empathize w/you! Is this a move you wanted? Hope so! Enjoy your last days there! Kiss the pups for us.
Yes this a move I've wanted for several years, just waiting for DH to be ready. The day he said "I'm ready to move" I started the process. I'm so excited!!! I'm actually counting the days left on island 29 as of today. :chili:

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,979 Posts
Yes this a move I've wanted for several years, just waiting for DH to be ready. The day he said "I'm ready to move" I started the process. I'm so excited!!! I'm actually counting the days left on island 29 as of today. :chili:
Then I am so happy w/you! Most people would like to come in your present direction! :innocent:
Wishing you happy landings and sending you love!

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
I'm so excited for you Mary. Lots of work going into it but I know you'll be happy to be back on the mainland. :chili::chili:

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
Oh I am so happy you are moving so much closer to me! Hopefully we can arrange a way to meet up some time!

Good luck with your move - boy, i sure don't envy you!!

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Wow, you've gotten so much accomplished already, i know you can't wait to get back to the mainland. I hope it runs as smooth as possible.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I want to thank everyone for their warm wishes...I really am excited 28 more days..just bought the kennels for he fluffs plus each a little hoodie for the cooler mornings:innocent: They're used to low 60's with the high being 80-90. Of course I probably freeze with a low of 40-50:HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
:party::woohoo2::dancing banana:(((((MARY)))))) :cheer:I just saw this, I have been very busy for the last few days, oh my gosh we are going to meet soon:chili:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts