·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm glad you are ok and everything went well

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
So glad you all made it to your new home OK. I love reading your posts. You are really a good writer.... you should write a book about your adventures!!

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I'm glad the move went okay! It must be so weird to hear military aircraft overhead.. that would probably annoy and freak me out all at the same time. I can't wait to hear more stories from your new place!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
glad u made it all in one piece! look forward to hearing more of ur adventure!

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Originally posted by DMZ dogs@Dec 15 2004, 04:32 AM
Mee, I hope that we'll get a chance to meet.  It'll likely be my only chance to ever meet an SM person.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=23357
[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAH yeah !!

it'll be an honor to meet u...

i'll make sure i'll send u a PM or seomthing before i leave, and then i'll probably go online when i arrive in Seoul or Jeju

will i be seeing Cookie and Noodle too???

would u like to see Gong-ju ??

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Originally posted by DMZ dogs@Dec 15 2004, 05:18 AM
Cookie would be thrilled to come along.  Noodle would enjoy it as well, but he doesn't travel as well.  Plus, he's bigger, so he's harder to hide from bus drivers and I can't take him in as many places as I can her.  And of course I'd love to meet Gong-Ju.  I love meeting Maltese.  Lets me pretend I have a whole herd.  (I pretend that my friend's maltese is actually mine, so technically, I have three.)
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=23361
[/QUOTE]

i hope Gongju is at my grandparents place when i get there so i can meet gongju sectretly again while my parents are away,but then my mom said i can take gongju here to the states (im still deciding if i should or shouldnt) so i guess technicaly Gongju is mine too and i can take her our while im there and meet with u guys!

awww noodle should come too !! noodle is the big star !

but is there anyplace in mind where u'd like to go and let the dogs run free?? it'll be freeezing tho !!!

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Originally posted by DMZ dogs+Dec 15 2004, 06:54 PM-->
Let the dogs run free?  Not on your life!  Too many people let their dogs run free and they are not ALL friendly.  Some are mean.  It's safer to keep them always on a leash so you can get them out of the reach of any mean dog.[/B]
i was talking about an indoor SAFE place not a place where they could get hurt..i would never let them run free if its dangerous either

<!--QuoteBegin-DMZ dogs
@Dec 15 2004, 06:54 PM
Yes, it would be too cold outside for little Miss Princess Feet (Cookie).  Noodle will brave any degree weather for a walk, but the diva is more choosy.  Have you heard of MegaPet?  That might be a good place to meet, do shopping, and guaranteed that they will let dogs in there!  It has a park on the top for them to walk around...there is a swimming pool for dogs, massage parlors for dogs, vets, clothing stores, toy stores, etc. etc.  Doggy heaven, I imagine.  My friend and I were already planning to go there sometime...we are just trying to establish WHERE exactly it is.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=23569
[/QUOTE]

are you talking about this??

PETLAND

and no, i dont know MegaPet, i heard it from you before.. i think its in downtown Seoul tho, im not sure

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by mee@Dec 15 2004, 08:55 PM
you talking about this??

PETLAND

and no, i dont know MegaPet, i heard it from you before.. i think its in downtown Seoul tho, im not sure
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=23607
[/QUOTE]

FYI, Petland is nothing more than a chain of pet stores that sells puppies and pet supplies. The place DMZ described sounded like a neat place.... this is just a very ordinary store.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts