Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
You wouldn't believe how well it removes cooking grease and cleans up chrome. I have used it to clean my stove and microwave. Also the chrome on the toaster. You know how oil in a deep fryer can leave the outside of the fryer all stickey, this takes it right off. It is amazing.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
You know what else these things work wonders on??? GROUT! I hate dirty grout. It's a pain to scrub, but a wipe down with a Magic Eraser every couple of months keeps them beautiful. I'd love a large sized one for my tile floor. I wouldn't use it on marble or polished stone, but it's great for honed finishes. On the paint, the lighter the color, the less likely that you will notice a "halo" effect. Have you ever tried the two sided ones? They are blue on one side and white on the other. They are the super strength ones.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I just used mine on the shower doors and the metal around them.
!!!! AMAZING!!!!

Usually it takes along time with the scrubbing bubbles stuff. Thanks for the suggestion!!

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Originally posted by cocos mommy@May 16 2005, 01:00 PM
I just used mine on the shower doors and the metal around them.

!!!! AMAZING!!!!

Usually it takes along time with the scrubbing bubbles stuff. Thanks for the suggestion!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=62601
[/QUOTE]
What a brilliant idea! I have frameless shower doors which always get yucky with water spots. I cannot use scrubbing bubbles or other such cleaners because the showers are made from tumbled marble (what on earth was I thinking? They look great, but you cannot use regular cleaners). I'm going to wipe them down right now!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I used one of these this weekend on my flat top stove!
It worked GREAT!
I hate trying to get that cooked on "gunk" off the flat top! (although it is 1000x better than a regular stove!
)
The cleaner that is supposedly for the flat-top we had been told was a rip-off..that any non-abrasive cleaner would work fine. So I usually use some non-abrasive Soft Scrub like stuff on the warm burner and it gets the stuff off...but this Mr. Clean Eraser was a miracle!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts