Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know... to me, Frankie's eye shape always makes him look so sad! Pleas excuse his homeless-looking hair today. :wub:

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Frankie is really trying to figure out what you are doing. Cute, cute, cute!

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
I love his cute little face and I think once his hair grows out a little, you will see a lot of changes in his expression. He's adorable.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Bedroom eyes is right. :wub: Frankie's got that "Mommy can't I have another treat?" look on his cute little face. And I love his bed head. So sweet!!

·
Premium Member
4,906 Posts
Frankie has soulful eyes, very expressive. I love Frankie's eyes.
Dictionary, Soulful: expressing or appearing to express deep and often sorrowful feeling.
Thesaurus, a soulful glance: EMOTIONAL, deep, profound, fervent, heartfelt, sincere, passionate, meaningful, significant, eloquent, expressive, moving, stirring: sad, mournful, doleful.

Oh those soulful eyes!:wub:

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Frankie has soulful eyes, very expressive. I love Frankie's eyes.
Dictionary, Soulful: expressing or appearing to express deep and often sorrowful feeling.
Thesaurus, a soulful glance: EMOTIONAL, deep, profound, fervent, heartfelt, sincere, passionate, meaningful, significant, eloquent, expressive, moving, stirring: sad, mournful, doleful.

Oh those soulful eyes!:wub:
Well said Elaine!! I agree completely. Frankie has soulful eyes and he's the most adorable little boy!!:wub:

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Frankie is such a Cutie Pie, I love his expressive and soulful eyes! :wub:
May be he's looking a bit sad because he's not sure what Mommy is doing with that clicky think in her hands ...! :HistericalSmiley:

Alexandra :wub:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
he is a gorgeous boy !!! he reminds me of dolce when dolce was a lil pup , his eyes looked sad too, but i agree frankie has beautiful soulful eyes

1 - 20 of 23 Posts