Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
ahh~~ where are you guys going Lucy-Lu?? with Leo? I'm missing the story here!! Excited to find out though!! :D

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Lucy, you be careful and no texting while you're driving. (its the mother in me) :blush:
The girls wanted me to ask if you would give Leo a hug for them.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Does mommy know you're taking the car? I'm not sure your dog license will pass for a driver's license but you can try. You are so cute Lucy.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
rith you, so I meet you half way.

text me when you stop to pee-pee

Wuv,

Wucy

PS I'm bring my blankie, toys and lots of treats.
Lucy darling, it might take forever to see Leo. Once those boys stop to pee pee, they pee pee at every pole and post. I'd check out every rest area. It could take days. Sorry honey, but it's a fact of boy marking life.:w00t: They have to show off that they've been somewhere. So juvenile.:angry:
Hugs,
Auntie Sue

·
Super Moderator
10,176 Posts

Lucy and Leo - I've got the car keys and mommy's car has pwenty of room for all of us!

Tessa

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Lucy, you be careful, there are a lot of crazy drivers out there. Don't forget mommy's credit card. B) Have fun with Leo, give him a hug from us and hope he's feeling better!

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
Lucy sweetheart don't forget mommy's wallet, promise you will pull over when your tired. Matilda and B&B said they would love to have you come visit them:chili:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Hey Lucy, Put the Petal to the Metal and go~~~~You look like you know how to drive. Get your lookout seat, you have to be able to see other cars!!! Go, baby, Go!!!!:chili::w00t::chili::w00t::chili:

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Lucy, be careful out there and remember to wear your seatbelt. Hey, don't forget your shades too. B)You'll look really cool. Rocky says he wants a ride!:HistericalSmiley:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts