Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
If you do I would recommend the Pet Tab brand. So far the cheapest price (plus shipping) I have found for the 365 count is on KV Vet Supply. At PetsMart they are like $45. On KV Vet it is like $26 with free shipping.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
if ur dog is eating a well balanced meal they are not needed. too much vitamins can be a bad thing.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom@Aug 16 2005, 04:41 PM
If you do I would recommend the Pet Tab brand.  So far the cheapest price (plus shipping) I have found for the 365 count is on KV Vet Supply.  At PetsMart they are like $45.  On KV Vet it is like $26 with free shipping.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=91193
[/QUOTE]

Thanks that is what i got i feel better that you said that
it was a 60 tab for 12.95 and the guy who owns the store told me to give him 1/2 a tablet for under 10lbs dogs

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by LadyMontava@Aug 16 2005, 04:42 PM
if ur dog is eating a well balanced meal  they are not needed.  too much vitamins can be a bad thing.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=91195
[/QUOTE]

i started him on it on saturday its 1/2 tablet
why do you say it can be a bad thing what can happen?

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
its just like people..if u take too much vitamin C u can get diarrhea etc.....i dont know the specifics of all the vitamins, i just know they are not necessary. now if u are feeding a home cooked diet and it says to add some supplements, then it is needed.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by LadyMontava@Aug 16 2005, 04:57 PM
its just like people..if u take too much vitamin C u can get diarrhea etc.....i dont know the specifics of all the vitamins, i just know they are not necessary.  now if u are feeding a home cooked diet and it says to add some supplements, then it is needed.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=91202
[/QUOTE]

Thanks i just called my vet and he said it was ok for maxi
sometimes he doesnt eat so i just wanted to supplement him

1 - 7 of 7 Posts