Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,
I can't believe it. I'm picking MuShu up on Saturday morning. I am SOOO excited. I'll have his crate @ home waiting for him. I'm going to get a soft carrier in case he wants to sleep in it during the car ride home. I feel like I'm not ready and yet I've been waiting for 2 months! Wish me luck!!! Will post pictures when I get him!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
oh my gosh, you must be so excited! everything will be ok.

aw this is cute, it's a whole new crop of puppies

let us know how he is when you get him!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
I hope you are able to sleep for the next couple of nights. I remember that feeling of not quite being ready . . . then we got Tristan and the real panic set in! (not trying to scare you, we love him now)

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
How exciting
Once you get him in your arms,the wait will be forgotton & you will wonder why you were unsure! Cant wait to see pics!

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Yeah
May you be smoothed in kisses...pictures please---lots of pictures!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi All!!! Sorry I havent updated. I've been busy playing with MuShu. YES! I got him!!! I can't be happier! My cannot find the stupid cables for my camera, but I'm getting new cables so I'll upload pix ASAP! Please don't mind his tear staining. He already can hold his peepee for 4 hours. I'm pretty amazed. He had 2 pee accidents and 2 poopoo accidents the 1st 2 days all b/c my bf wasn't attentive enough. But since then had NONE, obviously I'm more attentive than him. Heehee. When can I put the harness on him so he can get used to it!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by DiDi@May 31 2005, 02:25 PM
Hi All!!! Sorry I havent updated.  I've been busy playing with MuShu.  YES!  I got him!!!  I can't be happier!  My cannot find the stupid cables for my camera, but I'm getting new cables so I'll upload pix ASAP!  Please don't mind his tear staining.  He already can hold his peepee for 4 hours.  I'm pretty amazed.  He had 2 pee accidents and 2 poopoo accidents the 1st 2 days all b/c my bf wasn't attentive enough.  But since then had NONE, obviously I'm more attentive than him.  Heehee.  When can I put the harness on him so he can get used to it!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=67243
[/QUOTE]
That is great!

You can start doing harness now. Just put it on him for a few minutes at a time at first. Once he is used to that you can try hooking the leash to it and letting him drag it around the house.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts