Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, we go to lunch a little bit ago to Cracker Barrel. Me, hubby and Christopher, who is home with a cold. I order, then it's Chris's turn. He tells the waitress what he wants.She asks him what sides he wants. Then he looks at me, like Mom what do I get? I'm like what ever you want. Then it's hubbys turn and he does the same thing! What does MOM have to order your food as well? No one was kidding when they say the hardest job you'll ever have was being a Mom! It's also the best job. Even if it means I'm going bald.:HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
So, we go to lunch a little bit ago to Cracker Barrel. Me, hubby and Christopher, who is home with a cold. I order, then it's Chris's turn. He tells the waitress what he wants.She asks him what sides he wants. Then he looks at me, like Mom what do I get? I'm like what ever you want. Then it's hubbys turn and he does the same thing! What does MOM have to order your food as well? No one was kidding when they say the hardest job you'll ever have was being a Mom! It's also the best job. Even if it means I'm going bald.:HistericalSmiley:
Been there, had that happen Laura. Mom has to make all decisions. :smstarz: It's such burden sometimes.
Another guy thing -- I came home from a sort of major haircut last week. Walk in the door and look at DH -- he says, "Oh. What did the doctor say?" :smpullhair::smpullhair::smilie_tischkante:" Hon I wasn't going to the doctor. I was getting my hair cut!" I swear - he wouldn't notice unless I got my head cut off. And even then I'm not so sure.:w00t:

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
Been there, had that happen Laura. Mom has to make all decisions. :smstarz: It's such burden sometimes.
Another guy thing -- I came home from a sort of major haircut last week. Walk in the door and look at DH -- he says, "Oh. What did the doctor say?" :smpullhair::smpullhair::smilie_tischkante:" Hon I wasn't going to the doctor. I was getting my hair cut!" I swear - he wouldn't notice unless I got my head cut off. And even then I'm not so sure.:w00t:
:smrofl::smrofl::smrofl: they never grow up and when it comes to home they never seem to be able to do something without you telling them.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Not to derail this thread, but I'm curious about what you did with your hair....

·
Registered
216 Posts
:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: They are just little boys in grown up clothes :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Not to derail this thread, but I'm curious about what you did with your hair....
Apologies to Laura - (((After everyone complimented my hair at the awards I lost my mind slightly and saw a great cut ahead of me at the salon and told my stylist to do it like that. From the front it doesn't look that different but lots shorter in the back now and coming front with longer points.(bad explanation). It's more stylish and swingier but not sure if I'll keep it.)))

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Apologies to Laura - (((After everyone complimented my hair at the awards I lost my mind slightly and saw a great cut ahead of me at the salon and told my stylist to do it like that. From the front it doesn't look that different but lots shorter in the back now and coming front with longer points.(bad explanation). It's more stylish and swingier but not sure if I'll keep it.)))
I think I know the type of cut you're describing. I like that style - I'm sure it looks great on you!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts