Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For a couple months I've been dealing w/ something pretty stressful. I'll try to keep the saga short.

We recieved court papers,in July,that Jason,my step son had allegedly fathered a 5th child a little boy named Jonathan.
The mother was deemed unfit and the environment was unfit so the baby boy was taken into state custody. she'd already had her parental rights terminated for one child,she still has another at home plus a new babyboy,which the state of PA has right now.

In this time PA was trying to determine in there were any other family members who would raise him.
Jason's bio mother Judy had expressed interest but never returned any on the paperwork and wasn't helping Jason find parenting classes and other facilities to help him comply w/ court order.
I helped him and she wasn't happy about that.
She accused me of sabotaging hers and his efforts to gain custody..

I was the only one helping him.

I got him in touch w/ Ohio agencies to help him comply w/ court ordered parenting classes,helped sign him up and helped him locate the rest of the services needed. All she did was hit him up,repeatedly for money,via text messages,which he saved and showed the court and the police.When he didn't give her any money she then contacted a person who calls himself "Mickey Spurel by name,agent of the SSS. Claiming he could help Jason with his little problem with foster care (which he spelled wrong) and with his step mother, Michelle...that's me folks.

There is no such agency in the US called the SSS,Social Security Services,it's the SSA ,Social Security Administration and they do not involve themselves in custody issues...they also don't contact you at 3am via Yahoo messenger,duh.

In his texts,which police have,Mickey Spurel said "he would send his boys to our house", as a threat to me.

We also had his phone number traced,it's a phone number in Nigeria,you know the country known for it's scams. She claims she knows he's from Ft. Lauderdale,by his messenger profile (another duh,but the calls are routed through Canada,British Columbia in fact...

She refuses to divulge how she contacted him initially,so obviously it's sinister in nature..

We then drive 9 hours to PA to court,only to find Judy,his bio mother,had never sent the papers back. The only person who had,for the home study and so on,was ME! So she was telling this person it was my fault and endangering me. When she never returned the paperwork.

I couldn't say any of this until now since the court case was ongoing.
Jason was asked to take a DNA test by the court since there were discrepencies in her story and turns out Jason wasn't the father!

When Jason asked Jennifer,the mother,who the father was,
she said "I don't know,I was asleep at the time"!

Don't you just hate it when a mystery person impregnates you in your sleep,really inconvenient!!!!

I hope this is all over now,between Jason's bio mother's crap and the mother of this poor little baby,it's been real stressful.

I feel sorry for Jonathan,he's such a cute little baby and they're trying to reunite him w/ his bio mom....

Well that's my summer from h***!

·
Premium Member
17,468 Posts
:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
wow !!! in a way u should be relieved that he is not the father , as he would hv always had to be involved w that bimbo because thats what she sounds like .. his mom sounds like another clutz .. hugs to u for going thru all this .. and prayers to that baby boy that didnt ask to come into this world.

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
wow sounds like something for Jerry Springer!

That poor innocent child, he's the true victim here. Hope he winds up with a happy ending!

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah ,maybe it should be on Jerry Springer this girl (woman) has some serious mental health issues they even said she should be on medication and she refused...
Then Jason's bio mother getting some scan artist involved to threaten me. All I can say is good thing we have dogs and guns.... who knows who this Spurel person is and how she contacted him. She won't divulge how she contacted this guy.

The police know of Judy and Spurel's ties togehter in this, so if anything happens to me,they're the first ones the police will be looking at,guaranteed.

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
I was just thinking the same thing...Jerry Springer! :w00t:

Thank goodness it's over for you....or.... hope it is anyway.

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Wow, just when you think you've heard it all.

It's too bad that some people are so miserable, that they have to conflict harm onto others - to prove something to themselves.

For the life of me, I’ll never understand why people don’t realize that it is effortless to love. It seems to me as though it would be terribly daunting, to feel anger and hatred.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Oh Michelle - what a nightmare. You poor thing - being dragged through all of this and the mental and emotional anguish. What the h*** is with people? I feel so sorry for that little baby and I hope she ends up getting into a loving home instead of being with those psychos, but I am glad your family won't be dragged through the mud of all of that. What a summer!! You need a vacation from life right now. Please take care of yourself.

(I'm thinkin' Maury here with the DNA tests.:w00t:)

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Wow, that sound like a mess!! I hope this is over for you and you can put the whole thing behind you. What a shame for that poor baby.

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jason is feeling bad for the baby too,he got attatched to him through visits and now to just be told that he no longer has a say in what happens to him since he's not the father. The only thing he can do now is wait and see if he's called to be a character witness against this Jennifer..for Jonathan's sake.
What I hope is ,is that my worries about that whack job Al's ex,Jason bio mother is over.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Jason is feeling bad for the baby too,he got attatched to him through visits and now to just be told that he no longer has a say in what happens to him since he's not the father. The only thing he can do now is wait and see if he's called to be a character witness against this Jennifer..for Jonathan's sake.
What I hope is ,is that my worries about that whack job Al's ex,Jason bio mother is over.
That's why she's Al's EX!! Luckily for you. How's he feeling about this all and her making good on threats? I would think she's just blowing smoke.

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
He's pretty upset, my step son and Al and I are pretty close and we took him in when he was a teenager since he was having a hard time living w/ her and numerous boyfriends. A lot of drinking too.

Since then we've helped him pay his bills and submit job applications and help w/ anything he needed. Al's done some repairs on his truck and helped him w/ a staelyte radio set up.

All his bio mother ever did was ask for money and to ask him to pay for her mobile phone.

He's really upset about it and feels like it's his fault that she's done this. He even told us he was sorry for all this. But we told him it was her choice to do this,it wasn't his fault...
He actually went to the police w/ the texts from her and the alleged SSS agent.. He says he still can't believe she'd do such a thing.

I can't imagine a mother doing something like that to a son,but I guess someone like her would do anything at this point...

Really sad.

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
When I hear these kind of things, I wonder these type of BIMBOS are allowed to have babies? There should be a law for these type of women!

·
Premium Member
1,111 Posts
Oh, Michelle! As you know, I feel your pain! I kept shutting down and isolating when we were going through all the crap with tribal court leading up to DGD's adoption. I'm sorry you guys have had to deal with all this AND for that poor baby.

re: Al and the ex. Tell him that I've been there, too! Every time I see my ex, one thought keeps entering my mind... What the %*#! was I thinking?!? LOL.

Hugs to you all, my friend.

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I keep telling Al,he didn't date her for her brain obviously. He just says he was young and stupid,but after he cought the clap from her,he smartened right up...two double shots of penecillin in the bum to cure the clap will do that!:w00t:

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I told my husband we should get his son a "belly band" since he won't get neutered.... Picturing a grown man in a belly band might make a good deterant ....

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
OMG Michelle, what you were enduring. Oh the whole thing is so heartbreaking.

I can't even imagine. Bless you for being there, and will say prayers for the little guy, that he gets in the right loving arms.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts