Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How time flies...our Tweety hit 1 year last weekend...our Cosette is hitting 8 months next week...and my sweet daughter Emma is going to be 11 years old next week.

Three tweenager girls in the house...

I LOVE IT!!!...(uhhh -- most of the time)...

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Thanks for the pretty photos, Hedy! Love that with your sweet daughter and of course with you and Cosette or Tweety looking over your shoulder? I think it's Tweety, right?

Alexandra :wub:

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
Oh gorgeous pics!!!!

We have to get Marina and Emma together - I think they'd have a blast! I'm showing in Pasadena June 5th and 6th - is that close?

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
awww, you are so lucky to have 3 girls, and may I add totally gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous . . .thanks Hedy for sharing . . .keep it coming :wub:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
omg how perfect are those pics with them looking straight at camera .. adorable all of them !

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
I don't know Hedy -- I think it's time to move out. Three teens under one roof. Here's an idea -- send all three of them my way...they're all so beautiful I'll "have to" put up with them:) Gorgeous pix of gorgeous tweens.:wub::wub:

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Three tweens! Don't let 'em talk on the phone too much! Darling pics.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Nice pics, Hedy! And I love your siggy - well done! Jack & Jill can't wait to play with Tweety and Cosy on Saturday!

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh gorgeous pics!!!!

We have to get Marina and Emma together - I think they'd have a blast! I'm showing in Pasadena June 5th and 6th - is that close?

I have learned so much here on SM on how to care for my malts from all of the veteran maltese owners/experts, that we have ya'll to thank for inspiration on how to make our malts 'feel and look their best'...

I would love for Marina and Emma to have a time together...Pasadena is not far, but we have a family wedding that weekend and will be in Long Beach that weekend...it is also my Emma's 11bday weekend...

We'll get our girls together hopefully soon...lmk if you come down to OC during the summer...the girls can meet at our home!!!

Claudia -- thanks for the pics you took at the beach for us...memories we wouldn't have if you didn't have your camera...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts