Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I’m new here and I just have a question about my Female Maltese puppy Amy. She’s currently 4 months old and I’ve realized through my camera’s recording that she keeps waking up every 15-30 minute every night and even during her afternoon naps. I went to the vet already and let them know about this but they said Amy is healthy in every perspective. Maybe I’m just over worrying, but my previous dog never kept waking up every 15-30 minute so I am a little concerned? Maybe some kind of discomfort internally and only x ray or ultrasound can detect?
Any comment or advice would be very much appreciated.

Thanks again! :)

·
Premium Member
LACIE, SUKI & LING LING ❤️❤️❤️
6,044 Posts
Hi! Welcome 💐
The first thing that comes to mind is maybe she has a tummy ache. It could be that her food might not be agreeing with her, which could cause gas, or even a tiny upset which in turn, she cant get comfortable and keeps shifting to find comfort. Seems like a lot of shifting if she’s doing it every 15-30 min day and night.
I have one with GI issues who used to shift a lot after eating, but it was never a constant thing. Could her food be the problem?

·
Super Moderator
Walter & Casper with Lucky (forever in my heart).
10,201 Posts
Does Amy do the same at night?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts