Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning about 7:30, my Lexie got sick and threw up. She threw up 3 times. By 1 - 2:00 pm she was feeling fine- eating and drinking water- being her frisky little self! Now about 4:45 pm Roscoe threw up.
Can dogs have a virus like we do and pass it around? He is just laying around now. They both went to the groomer's yesterday, but other than that, they haven't been anywhere. We live in a rural area and our vet is not open of course on the weekends. Has anyone had experience with this? (They both turned 1 yr old June 11)

Thanks
Terri

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They haven't eaten anything out of the ordinary as far as we know. They have been to this groomer before. She might have given them a treat, but I wouldn't think it would do that. So- I don't know. They haven't been outside except to get into the car (they are litter box trained) and we always carry them because they like to chase my cats.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
dogs can get e-coli and get sick and all that stuff. they can also get parvo and a lot of other diseases that can really hurt them. definitely take them to the vet.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They are fine. Actually they were feeling better Sunday. Weird!

I'm glad they are feeling better. It was kinda like a "bug" that your real children would get.

Thank you!!
Terri

1 - 9 of 9 Posts