Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

My baby girl Chloe passed away…heartbroken is a understatement.💔

4K views 23 replies 15 participants last post by  Dixie's Mama 
#1 ·
Hello everyone, I created a post here 6 months ago when my little boy Lou passed away.
My little girl Chloe has also passed away, almost 2 weeks now. Feels like yesterday, my days run together. I am so truly heartbroken.
I have had many family member pass away in the past but nothing compares to my latest loss.
I know it may seem incentive but my baby girl is like my child.
I knew the day would eventually happen, I never expected so soon after my little boy passed.
I sit here crying, trying to finish up work that needs to get done…
wanted to thank everyone that commented on my other post. Have a nice day everyon, if anyone is going through loss of their fur baby you are not alone.💔😢
My heart…. She’s gone.😢

See less See more
#5 ·
Hello everyone, I created a post here 6 months ago when my little boy Lou passed away.
My little girl Chloe has also passed away, almost 2 weeks now. Feels like yesterday, my days run together. I am so truly heartbroken.
I have had many family member pass away in the past but nothing compares to my latest loss.
I knew the day would eventually happen, I never expected so soon after my little boy passed.
wanted to thank everyone that commented on my other post. Have a nice day everyon, if anyone is going through loss of their fur baby you are not alone.💔😢
My heart…. She’s gone.😢
View attachment 275720
Having two precious maltese pups is so much fun. Your maltese pictures are beautiful. My heart goes out to you for your losses. 🙏💕💕

#8 ·
My heart…. She’s gone.😢
View attachment 275720
I am so very, very sorry for both of your losses and that all of the wonderful memories that you have will help you during this very difficult time.
I'm so terribly sorry for your loss. How absolutely precious Chloe was, as I'm sure Lou was as well. The grief is devastating I know, and I understand how we pour our maternal love into these beautiful babies. I agree, they ARE our children. My husband and I just lost one of our two cherished maltese babies last week. Her name was Jaynie Jade, and although we knew she was becoming increasingly ill with mitral valve disease, her passing was completely unexpected and tragically happened during a routine test done by a cardiologist. I know what you mean about the days running together, and the weight of sorrow we wake up to everyday and carry to bed with us at night is distressing. Our babies are pure innocence and joy, and we are left feeling hollow inside without them. Prayers and Love.

#17 ·
My husband and I are literally sobbing as I read this out loud. I dont even know what to write as I am so sorry for your heart pain. It is a completely broken feeling as the world keeps going around you. Thank you for sharing and I am so sad for you. Sending hugs & prayers your way.
Take care of you, and remember just breathe. It helps me when I say it out loud. ❤🐾❤🐾

#10 ·
I thought I had responded but can't see it here! I am so sorry to hear about this second devastating loss! I can not imagine your pain. The loss of one is heart-breaking, but two? Oh my! Please know that you are not alone. You will do the heavy-lifting of grief, but we are here & we understand. Big hugs.

Reactions: lil Chloe and Lou
#15 ·
You all really are amazing, I am still learning how to properly post on here. My apologies if I post the same post 3 times. Thank you so much all of you on this site, all your words are treasured. I hope I did not miss anyone. If I did I appreciate you all. ❤🐾❤🐾

#12 ·
I just lost my sweet Lilly only 8 years old yesterday. It was sudden and totally unexpected. We couldn't get into the vets fast enough because of their schedules. Its a cruel world out there right now. I can hardly function my heart aches so much. She was my gorgeous baby girl. My heart goes out to all those who have experienced this painful loss. It is comforting to know we are not alone.

#21 ·
My heart…. She’s gone.😢
View attachment 275720

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.